Annie's® Naturals Goddess Dressing

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

In the 1920’s, the Palace Hotel in San Francisco honored actor George Arliss, who was opening in a play called “The Green Goddess,” with a salad dressing. But Annie’s Goddess dressing – a creamy tahini and lemon dressing with chives and parsley – is the real showstopper. Annie’s fans describe it as “addictive,” “drinkable,” and “indescribably delicious.” Try it for yourself! Available in 8oz and 16oz bottles.

INGREDIENTS: Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soy, And/Or Sunflower), Water, Tahini, Apple Cider Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Garlic, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Parsley, Chives, Xanthan Gum, Rice Extract.

Annie's® Naturals Goddess Dressing
Melody W.
Cedar Park, TX
This is the only brand at my grocery store that carries green goddess. One of my favorite salad dressings. Light and perfect. Although it is a little pricey, I’m okay with it because it’s worth it.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
YUM!  This dressing is soooo good!  My girls love it on salads, to dip veggies in and on bowls that we make at home!  I know we are always getting good ingredients with Annie's so it's nice to know that we can find something healthy in most supermarkets!
Lindsay G.
Oshkosh , WI
One of my favorite salad dressings of all time. It is not like a traditional goddess. Different texture but the flavors are outstanding. Great for topping salads or for dipping cut veggies. Would recommend to anyone.
Skye T.
New York , NY
Oh em gee who doesn't love this? Tangy rich creamy tasty AF on salads and I use it on sandwiches too... try stir-fried spinach, black beans and tempeh on a whole wheat wrap packed with THIS & you are in for veggie heaven! That used to be my lunch every day a couple years back and I have medical dietary restrictions which it doesn't jibe with so well these days but if I could go back, I absolutely would love to chow down on that wrap. But I digress. Great dressing... thanks, Annie!
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I used to eat it all the time on a local restaurant and i decided to buy it, this sauce flavor is unique i looveee it it gives a really nice feature to all of my salads and bowls but i practically use it in everuthing! Everytime i go to wholefoods i reach for it but in general annies has really good dressings on the market
Morgan T.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I'm not sure why they call it goddess dressing. I ate it and didn't feel any different. Maybe I didn't eat enough. Either way, it tasted good. So it's not a complete loss.
Roya H.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite dressing/condiment ever. Nothing to compare the flavor to (in a good way). I honestly could eat this with everything - burgers, nuggets, salad, fries. Everyone should try it. Recommend 100%
Emily G.
Martinez, GA
LOVE this dressing. I use it with/on everything. Salads, quinoa, dip for broccoli - it's so good! Even my 13 year old son likes it and he's so picky!
Lily J.
This is one of my favorite dressings, the tahini in it gives it a tangy, hummus-like flavor. If you are vegan, it's a great option for dressing!
Jenna W.
This is my most favorite dressing ever. The flavor is incredible. I never am without it at home, I usually buy 3 bottles at a time it's so good.