Annie's®  Naturals Fat Free Vinaigrette Raspberry Balsamic

Annie's® Naturals Fat Free Vinaigrette Raspberry Balsamic

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Annie's® Natural Fat Free Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Zero calories from fat.
Made with goodness.
No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives.

Annie's®  Naturals Fat Free Vinaigrette Raspberry Balsamic
Annie's® Naturals Fat Free Vinaigrette Raspberry Balsamic
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Annie’s makes amazing dressing ! All natural dressing with amazing tastes ! Very affordable! You can buy these dressings at any big food store ! Or Trader Joe’s ! Love love and would recommend to friends and family ! Healthy yet so delicious 😋! Don’t forget the dressing !
Mariah B.
Port angeles, WA
I have been eating a lot more salads and greens lately and this is one of my favorite dressings. It’s light, flavorful, and pairs well with a ton of veggies. Plus it’s vegan and contains a small amount of ingredients.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Definitely one of my fave vinegar dressings that are bottled. I feel good about eating it because it’s organic and it tastes like it too, fresh and not over processed. Will continue to buy and I do recommend it
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
This is one of my favorite dressings. It is a good value. Goes a long way on a salad. And tastes delicious. Just have to make sure you shake it up before applying. I recommend this dressing. Especially for a fresh summer salad.
Cat R.
Novato, CA
This is one of my favorite salad dressings. I love spring/summer salads with strawberries and/or watermelon. This perfectly pairs with this type of salad. Flavor is great. Affordable. Easy to find in any grocery store.
Rachel S.
Strawberry and raspberry vinaigrettes are my favorite dressings and Annie’s is pretty damn tasty. The only downside is I never use it often enough for it to not go bad because it doesn’t have many preservatives.
jaclyn m.
Wayne, NJ
Great dressing for salad!! When you're craving something nice and sweet but don't want to go to junk food this is the way to go.. Make a salad with fresh fruit, lettuce, nuts and drizzle with this dressing! YUM
Kelsey C.
My favorite dressing! I have one for home and one for work. It’s so delicious and I don’t have to worry about the ingredients because I trust Annie’s!
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Love this one with almost everything! It beats the same ol’ boring Italian or Ranch! Plus it’s made with quality ingredients!
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Katie B.
Algonquin, IL
How sweet is the flavor of this dressing ? I love raspberries and I was wondering his balanced the favors are.