Annie's Naturals Dressing Lite Goddess uploaded by Ashley M.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie's® Naturals Lite Goddess Dressing.
50% less fat.
50% less calories.
Than our regular goddess dressing.
Made with goodness.
No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives. see more...

• What does this taste like? Is it sweet or more on the salty side? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Foodie Expert
This dressing is delicious! Makes my salad so much more exciting! I prefer the lighter version over the regular version plus I don't have to worry about what I am putting into my system. It has a great taste and is healthy!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
Foodie Expert
I am absolutely obsessed with this salad dressing. I track my macronutrients, and this salad dressing manages to taste great without being full of fat or sugar. I eat a salad every day for lunch, and I never get sick of this. My boyfriend even loves it, so that should tell you how amazing this tastes!
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
Omg how am I just discovering this dressing? My go to was always the Cowgirl Ranch but this is my new favorite. The only thing I don't love about it is that it contains canola oil (I think) most of the products by this brand do not contain high quality oils. But otherwise, the ingredients are great
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Foodie Expert
A tasty and lightened up version of Goddess Dressing. I love it's savory flavor, and how well it does with salads and vegetables alike. Give this stuff a try - its great!
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
So insanely tasty lots of flavor nice texture easy to coat your salad with and I really love it as a spread on a sandwich.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Really good. Not much more to say they have great flavor and are lite as well.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing and the fact that this is the lite version is even better! It tastes great with all my favorite salad toppings and I grab a bottle every chance I get.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Goddess dressing is the only salad dressing I like. Both the regular and lite versions are equally good. I love the light lemon tahini flavor. Does not taste like vinegar at all.
Ruqayya F.
Saint Louis, MO
What does this taste like? Is it sweet or more on the salty side?