Annie's® Naturals Dressing Lite Goddess uploaded by Ashley M.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s fans love Goddess, but have requested a version with lower fat. Lite Goddess has 50% less fat and 50% less calories than our regular Goddess. Named “Best Dressing” by Prevention Magazine

INGREDIENTS: Water, Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soy, And/Or Sunflower), Apple Cider Vinegar, Tahini, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Garlic, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Chives, Parsley.

• What does this taste like? Is it sweet or more on the sal...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Cheryl N.
Escondido
My husband is vegan, and enjoys a dressing not packed with preservatives, salt and ingredients too long to pronounce.  Annie's Lite Goddess is a healthy and delicious choice.  It has a higher price point than some of the other well known dressings, but it uses quality ingredients so that is to be expected.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
This dressing is delicious! Makes my salad so much more exciting! I prefer the lighter version over the regular version plus I don't have to worry about what I am putting into my system. It has a great taste and is healthy!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I am absolutely obsessed with this salad dressing. I track my macronutrients, and this salad dressing manages to taste great without being full of fat or sugar. I eat a salad every day for lunch, and I never get sick of this. My boyfriend even loves it, so that should tell you how amazing this tastes!
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Omg how am I just discovering this dressing? My go to was always the Cowgirl Ranch but this is my new favorite. The only thing I don't love about it is that it contains canola oil (I think) most of the products by this brand do not contain high quality oils. But otherwise, the ingredients are great
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
A tasty and lightened up version of Goddess Dressing. I love it's savory flavor, and how well it does with salads and vegetables alike. Give this stuff a try - its great!
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Goddess dressing is the only salad dressing I like. Both the regular and lite versions are equally good. I love the light lemon tahini flavor. Does not taste like vinegar at all.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
I love this dressing and the fact that this is the lite version is even better! It tastes great with all my favorite salad toppings and I grab a bottle every chance I get.
Devan S.
not sure if it is a vinaigrette or a cream dressing. Either way I love it it can be used for savory salads or sweeter salads.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
So insanely tasty lots of flavor nice texture easy to coat your salad with and I really love it as a spread on a sandwich.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Really good. Not much more to say they have great flavor and are lite as well.
Ruqayya F.
Saint Louis, MO
What does this taste like? Is it sweet or more on the salty side?