BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #45 in Salad Dressing

We source only ingredients stated to be free of genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How many people bought this product?8 Answers
Annie's Naturals® Balsamic Vinaigrette 16 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I'm a huge fan of balsamic dressing and I wasn't disappointed by this product." in 1 review
  • "Pretty decent price for a great product, tastes great and can be useful on both salads and marinades" in 1 review
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
By far the WORST balsamic vinaigrette I have ever tasted! I eat a lot of salad and balsamic vinaigrette is one of my favorite dressings, but this one was horrible! Seriously... don't waste your money on this sludge!

SILVIA S.
SILVIA S.
Passaic, NJ
This dressing is delicious! Annie's products are more affordable than most other gmo free products. I have never had an Annie's product that wasn't delicious.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Candler, NC
This salad dressing is not only great because it is natural but also because it tastes good! It is a little bit on the thick side for balsamic but still really good.
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
I really like this balsamic vinaigrette , it has such a great flavor. It's healthier than most dressings and I love that it is all natural.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I am a big fan of Annie's dressing and this vinaigrette is my favorite! A little pricier, but absolutely delicious in a variety of salads!
Breana A.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Not bad, but I have found other balsamic dressings I like better. I do however really like Annie's poppyseed dressing !
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Eugene, OR
One of my favorites! Simple, and goes with everything! I love it on salads and as a dipping sauce for veggies!
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
Really liked it but will only buy if I had a coupon...great to buy the whole family...love all the ingredients
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
This is a pretty decent product. It has a nice flavor to it, but I'd rather just use pure balsamic vinegar mixed with some olive oil for a healthier combination.
Lori R.
Lori R.
My favorite balsamic vinaigrette. Its amazing how it has good flavor but yet still organic. I use this product daily on my daily salad. I never will get tired of it
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?