BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

We source only ingredients stated to be free of genetically modified organisms. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm a huge fan of balsamic dressing and I wasn't disappointed by this product." in 1 review
  • "Pretty decent price for a great product, tastes great and can be useful on both salads and marinades" in 1 review
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this brand so muchhh!!!!! The flavor is always on point with any and everything they touch! I already love balsamic vinaigrette being that it’s a healthier choice. With this you don’t loose any of that fantastic flavor nor do you feel bad about the vinaigrette since it’s a healthier option!
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Environmentalist Expert
Really nice dressing, has good flavor is reasonably priced. I like that it comes in a glass bottle. Great with salad alone or grilled chicken over salad etc. It is sold in our local grocery store Big Y.
Jasmine J.
alexandria , VA
I really like this dressing. I cannot remember the exact price but it’s a better quality for a bit more money. But I would say it’s the worth the price. The flavor is great.
Treasa S.
I really enjoyed this salad dressing despite not being the biggest fan of most balsamic vinaigrettes. It didn't leave the strong vinegar aftertaste that I often experience with salad dressings. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone wishing to try an Annie's product.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
By far the WORST balsamic vinaigrette I have ever tasted! I eat a lot of salad and balsamic vinaigrette is one of my favorite dressings, but this one was horrible! Seriously... don't waste your money on this sludge!

Lori R.
My favorite balsamic vinaigrette. Its amazing how it has good flavor but yet still organic. I use this product daily on my daily salad. I never will get tired of it
Maura M.
Environmentalist Expert
Tastes amazing , love that the ingredients are better then most , I always add to
My salads
When it’s on hand
celia r.
stockton, CA
this product i like soo much the quality and all my family also enjoy it really good so i really recommend!!!
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I loved the tangy-ness of this dressing, however it was a little pricey compared to other bottled dressing, so I don't get it as often.
faith m.
Hillsboro, AL
Simply amazing! Love this sooo much. Great for salads but also for cooking meats as well. The taste is just perfect pretty much like you made it from scratch
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?