BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #99 in Salad Dressing

We source only ingredients stated to be free of genetically modified organisms. see more...

Annie's Naturals® Balsamic Vinaigrette 16 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I'm a huge fan of balsamic dressing and I wasn't disappointed by this product." in 1 review
  • "Pretty decent price for a great product, tastes great and can be useful on both salads and marinades" in 1 review
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
Can’t go wrong with Annie’s! Love the flavor and feel good about eating the product that is limited with ingredients. Whether eating on a particular food item or adding into your favorite recipe, you can’t mess up.
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this brand so muchhh!!!!! The flavor is always on point with any and everything they touch! I already love balsamic vinaigrette being that it’s a healthier choice. With this you don’t loose any of that fantastic flavor nor do you feel bad about the vinaigrette since it’s a healthier option!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I highly enjoyed this dressing. I have used it in multiple different recipes and it’s very yummy. I love how the flavor is light and not too strong. I will definitely buy this again when I run out!
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
Love this! Not too thick, not too watery. Lite dressing with TONS of flavor. I love this stuff! You can find it at most grocery stores - not too pricey and lasts a while! Only need a little bit!
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Really nice dressing, has good flavor is reasonably priced. I like that it comes in a glass bottle. Great with salad alone or grilled chicken over salad etc. It is sold in our local grocery store Big Y.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
This is a good dressing, much better than the other brands and doesn’t have too much sugar in it. I usually don’t use salad dressings but if I do I reach for this brand in general.
Jasmine J.
alexandria , VA
I really like this dressing. I cannot remember the exact price but it’s a better quality for a bit more money. But I would say it’s the worth the price. The flavor is great.
Brooke A.
McKinney , TX
By far the WORST balsamic vinaigrette I have ever tasted! I eat a lot of salad and balsamic vinaigrette is one of my favorite dressings, but this one was horrible! Seriously... don't waste your money on this sludge!

Treasa S.
I really enjoyed this salad dressing despite not being the biggest fan of most balsamic vinaigrettes. It didn't leave the strong vinegar aftertaste that I often experience with salad dressings. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone wishing to try an Annie's product.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
Oh yes. Annie's is by far one of my favorite brands. I ALWAYS pick up some of their products overtime I'm in whole foods or target - I am not a big fan of dressings but this is indeed amazing!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?