Annie's Natural 25% Less Sodium Macaroni and Mild Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz

Annie�s Lower Sodium Mac & Cheese is made with 25% less sodium than the leading brands. And, of course, it�s still downright delicious! Made with 10 grams of protein per serving and without the artificial stuff, this real cheddar cheese and organic pasta goodness is yum that every bunny can agree on. Enjoy the same cheesy taste you know and love, just with less sodium! Perfect for lunch time, dinner time, or anytime you need a quick yum fix.

Does this come in gluten free?
Start your review of Annie's Natural 25% Less Sodium Macaroni and Mild Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz!
Fort Recovery , OH
Never want to deprive my kids so I will grab Annie’s brand Mac and cheese occasionally and they love it! Smarter ingredients! Hope they go whole wheat on the noodles totally and/or brown rice or cauliflower!!!
Colorado Spgs, CO
Annie's Natural 25% Less Sodium Macaroni and Mild Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz uploaded by Vetta C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Absolutely love all of Annie’s products and have been a fan since I’ve first seen their products in store! My babies love this! We cannot even get a bite because the kids will eat it before my husband and I. We pair it with some fruit, and vegetables for dinner or lunch.
New Haven, CT
Why is Annie’s the best? I’m not sure but I’ve always love their Mac and cheese products and still eat them regularly. I love their brand in general. So yummy and a go to.
The flavor is pretty good, It not kraft mac n cheese, but for being healthy its really good. Also it's a super quick meal for my husband and me. I ordered a whole case off of amazon and we've been eating it for a few years now. It is still good too. I love that I know I'm eating sort of healthy even though its not that healthy.
Round rock , TX
We all become nostalgic once in a while...and I tend to turn to macaroni and cheese. I also have a toddler, so that speaks for itself. We use this as a treat but it is a beyond delicious treat! I find this at my local HEB, but I am sure it is available anywhere throughout various grocery store chains. The reduced sodium does not impact the flavor. If you are wanting to relive your childhood, pick this up!
I am a very big fan of Annie's products. I buy a lot of this macaroni & cheese in bulk. I usually replace the powdered cheese it comes with with actual organic cheese, but when I don't have actual cheese the powdered cheese works fine. I even use this macaroni for chicken noodle soup! I just don't add in the cheese powder and it turns out delicious!
This mac and cheese is delicious and easy to make. It is very cheesy and smells really good. It is pretty healthy considering how much cheese is in it, and it's very affordable. I get these at my local whole foods.
Denver, CO
I don't love boxed anything, but this mac and cheese is pretty good for being in a box. Its a quick solution to hunger, and it is cheap. I don't feel like any cheese powder is healthy, but Annie's markets itself to seem so. I would purchase this again in a pinch.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good Mac and cheese 🧀 I loveeeed it! Feels good to put something quick on my dinner table and boy feel guilty about it. Although my husband would rather make it from scratch when you’re short on time this little box is a lifesaver 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
El Paso, TX
This is usually our go to choice for box Mac and cheese. The price is good and I feel a little better because it’s organic lol! Not exactly healthy but the kids love it. I usually add spices like paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper