Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsMacaroni & CheeseAnnie's Homegrown
Annie's Macaroni & Cheese Classic Mild Cheddar 4pk - 24oz

Annie's Macaroni & Cheese Classic Mild Cheddar 4pk - 24oz

You can never go wrong with a classic! Annie�s Classic Cheddar Mac & Cheese is a flavor-packed mac made the Annie�s way � without artificial flavors or synthetic colors. This real cheese and organic pasta goodness transforms weeknight dinners into easy, cheesy wins for all. Enjoy our classic cheddar mac as is, or add yummy toppings (like sausage and peas!) for a delicious mix-in masterpiece.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's Macaroni & Cheese Classic Mild Cheddar 4pk - 24oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I am so used to traditional cheapo mac and cheese I wasn't sure I would like this. I actually really enjoyed it. You actually feel good after eating this, like your body isn't processing a bunch of crap it doesn't need. The favor is quite mild, but still cheesy. It mixes up the same way as traditional would. You don't get as much in the box and it is a bit more expensive, but to me I think its a reasonable trade up bc you are getting a better quality product. I ended up mixing in about a half cup of shredded cheese to make mine a little more cheesy. I also will sometimes add meat or veggies for a more complete meal. This is a very good, ingredient conscious pasta product that I would recommend to anyone.
Nichole M.
Wentzville, MO
My daughter has been obsessed with the big box brand macaroni for years. But I try to make healthier choices for our family and was pleasantly surprised when I made this the other night and heard “this is the best macaroni ever!!”
Megan F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Annie’s is great and a healthier version of kraft! Get this for your kids if they like Mac and cheese. The taste is amazing.
Cierra A.
Draper, UT
It is okay for being gluten free but I don't really like the texture of the pasta that much. I wish it had more flavor to it as well. It is a great option for those who can't eat gluten but I think I would rather stick to my regular macaroni and cheese.
Shelby M.
These are great for lunch time. Fast, convenient, and doesn't require refrigeration. The serving size is adequate and Annie's is a trusted name. I like both the real aged cheddar and the white cheddar varieties.
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
Quick, easy, yummy, (relatively) healthy. These are my go to for easy mac. The individual packs are the best.
Morgan S.
Really like bringing these to work, extremely easy and quick lunch I can eat right at my desk. Just like easy Mac but organic and the ingredients are way better. You just add water to these and microwave for a minute or 2
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this brand and though I'm not a big fan of feeding my daughter boxed mac & cheese, it is my go to on busy weekends. It's a perfect portion for her and knowing Annie's is a healthier brand than Kraft makes me feel a bit better but I'll be honest, if it's not on sale, I don't always buy it.
erika S.
great tasting and easy for a quick dinner. Honestly doesn't taste any better then other brands so not sure if it's worth the price.
Maria S.
West Fargo, ND
I like these better than Kraft Easymac! They're a super quick lunch option and it still tastes really good- especially for microwavable mac-n-cheese!

Looking for your answer?