Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsMacaroni & CheeseAnnie's Homegrown
Annie's Macaroni and Cheese, Shells & Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz Box

Annie's Macaroni and Cheese, Shells & Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz Box

Meet a creamy, dreamy, and oh-so-cheesy organic mac made without artificial flavors or synthetic colors. Annie�s Shells & Real Aged Cheddar Mac & Cheese delivers the real, orange cheese deliciousness you know and love, colored the natural way - with annatto. Plus, this organic pasta and real cheese goodness is made with 10 grams of protein per serving. Certified organic and crafted with a whole lot of care (and delicious, real cheese), this wholesome comfort food classic is sure to please.

Annie's Macaroni and Cheese, Shells & Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz Box What is the best variety among Annie's macaroni and cheese
Do you prefer these or Krafts?
[product:annies-homegrown-organic-shells-real-aged-cheddar-macaroni-cheese] ? Show me your favorite natural/organic mac n cheese brands. My kids are obsessed with everything Annie's. [user:tarawa892]
Start your review of Annie's Macaroni and Cheese, Shells & Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz Box!
How would you rate this product?
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Annie's Macaroni and Cheese, Shells & Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz Box uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:annies-macaroni-and-cheese-shells-&-aged-cheddar-mac-and-cheese-6-oz-box] is a delicious and nutritious side dish for any family!! We love the always delicious taste of this Mac n Cheese!! Make eating healthy easy and fun with [product:annies-macaroni-and-cheese-shells-&-aged-cheddar-mac-and-cheese-6-oz-box] !! All you need is a little milk and butter is always optional!! Try some today it’s usually under $2!!!!!!
Adrianna G.
Annie's Macaroni and Cheese, Shells & Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz Box uploaded by Adrianna G.
Purchased at: Target
Just the right amount of cheese flavor with yummy pasta shells, so creamy and rich flavor, we love it. So quick and easy to prepare.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love knowing that these are made with better more organic ingredients and that I can enjoy my childhood favorite meal without worrying about what kind of chemicals are inside my food. Even natural they are Still so yummy!
jessica B.
Buffalo, NY
it just doesn't get any better than Annie's. I love all their products for my family. my daughter loves their shells mac & cheese. she can pick up the noodles with her hands or shovel it in with a spoon. I'll happily eat up any leftovers she leaves behind.
Claudia H.
Centerville, UT
Look, it's not the best macaroni and cheese because it's not homemade but if I have to choose one it's this. This macaroni and cheese tastes natural and I feel good about giving this to my kids when I don't make homemade because it's organic. I prefer this than the "blue " box. This is convenient food at it's finest. 😉😁
Ashley B.
Kenmore, WA
Best macaroni and cheese, hands down! Good flavor, easy to prepare, and lots of varieties to choose from. Very cheesy and satisfying.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Annie's Macaroni and Cheese, Shells & Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz Box uploaded by Ashley S.
Annies mac and cheese fan! The only brand of stovetop mac and cheese I buy. It seems a little more elevated than the traditional brands but similar enough that it familiar enough to those that usually only eat the other brands. This is the only mac and cheese my one year old will eat, other than homemade. It is creamy, cheesy and just a hint of tanginess.
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
I love these and my son will eat it too. They don't have any weird ingredients so I feel good eating ot with my family.
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
I love Annie’s Macaroni & cheese! They taste so delicious! No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. Cheese from cows not treated with rbst* it also claims to be 100 percent real cheese!
Ingrid M.
Annie's Macaroni and Cheese, Shells & Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz Box uploaded by Ingrid M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand! Annie’s mac and cheese It’s easy to find (Targer, Walmart...) and it’s cheaper!! And, most importantly, It is organic, delicious, creamy and easy to make! Highly recommend for a lazy day 😜
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Supriya Y.
Montgomery, AL
il y a 2 ans
Destiny M. il y a 2 ans
the white cheddar is my absolute favourite!! so flavourful and awesome knowing the natural ingredients in it. 100% better than KD
Michelle M.
il y a 2 ans
Annie's Macaroni and Cheese, Shells & Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz Box ? Show me your favorite natural/organic mac n cheese brands. My kids are obsessed with everything Annie's. Tara W.
Alyson W. il y a un an
this is my favorite mac n cheese period. it’s just a bonus that it’s organic!