BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Our Lite Poppy Seed dressing helps to round out Annie’s offering of top selling classic flavors while addressing consumer desire for less fat and fewer calories. Great on fruit salads or greens, Annie’s Lite Poppy Seed is the only Lite version of this dressing that’s currently available.

INGREDIENTS:Water, Cane Sugar, Distilled White Vinegar, Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soy, And/Or Sunflower), Onion, Honey, Sea Salt, Egg Yolk, Natural Onion Flavor (Contains Coconut Oil), Poppy Seeds, Mustard Flour, Xanthan Gum.

Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this. I also love this brand because there are so many unique flavors. This just has a hint of sweetness but it is not over powering by any means. It's great if you want a dressing that is just a little sweet instead of savory
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
I love Annie’s dressings! I just wish the bottles were a bit bigger. Due to the “healthiness” of these dressings its a bit more expensive for the size but I always find a good deal at Safeway! Looking forward to try more
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
I love Annie's and I am open to trying more of their salad dressings but I hated this one. The texture was very grainy and off to me (despite shaking it) and I didn't enjoy it at all. The flavors were fine.
Alexandra R.
This is so so yummy 😋 had it with kale and romaine with some toppings and it was soo good! Not too watery either like most vinaigrettes but taste just like one! Definitely in my too favorite dressings now!
Summer M.
Seattle
I feel so healthy when I add this to my salads! The sweet poppy taste is so addicting and delicious!!! Every Summer salad I make has this dressing all over it!
Ashley W.
Los angeles, CA
I like this! It’s nice and sweet but not too thick or overpowering. It is really nice over mixed greens with avocado and goat cheese! It’s very satisfying!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This dressing is packed full of flavor without the calories. It pairs perfect with any salad and really kicks it up a notch.
erika s.
Lawrenceville, GA
Me gusta mucho este aderezo, es la mezcla ideal entre salado y dulce que a mi me gusta y que le da un sabor increíble a mis ensaladas