Annie's®  Homegrown Whole Wheat Shells & White Cheddar

Annie's® Homegrown Whole Wheat Shells & White Cheddar

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #51 in Macaroni & Cheese

Organic Whole Wheat Shells & White Cheddar was the third product we introduced here at Annie’s. Annie is a big fan of Whole Wheat pasta and thought it would taste great with our original white cheddar cheese. Organic Whole Wheat Shells & White Cheddar is made with certified organic whole wheat pasta and certified organic white cheddar cheese. Try this twist on our original product. You’ll get lots of extra fiber from this one!

INGREDIENTS: Organic Whole Wheat Shell Pasta, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Organic Whey, Salt,  Sodium Phosphate.

Annie's®  Homegrown Whole Wheat Shells & White Cheddar
Annie's® Homegrown Whole Wheat Shells & White Cheddar
Margaret K.
Clearfield
Delicious. A wonderfully healthy alternative to the old classics. It's really so good, relatively affordable at least from Walmart, and so so so good. I was a little skeptical because these kinds of mac can be gritty and gross, but really loved this.
Jessica B.
Annie's is my favourite brand of child-centric food choices. From fruit snacks to Mac and Cheese, it is a delicious treat for all ages. I am a sucker for Shells and Cheese as a general thing but White Cheddar is my favourite. Annie's Homegrown Whole Weat Shells & Cheddar is the best boxed Mac and Cheese in its category.

Simple to make, a solid ingredient list, and a must have for children and adults. A total comfort food.
Nicole G.
Growing up I always ate Kraft, then when I had kids I wanted something "healthier" for them. Something about Annies makes me feel great about giving my kids mac and cheese. They love all of the flavors. I love the price for what I am getting and will definitely keep buying this for my family.
Amy L.
A really great product. The white cheddar makes for a really mild, natural tasting sauce. I try to not indulge too often, but it is easy to make, inexpensive and extremely addictive!
Alyssa T.
Collegeville, PA
Annie's is the best macaroni and cheese I've ever purchased in a store! Amazing flavor, easy to prepare & doesn't take long to prepare it either! I eat these very often & purchase many different flavors. Definitely recommend this product!
Kathryn W.
Hoover, AL
This is the only boxed mac and cheese that I will buy. It is made with actual WHOLE wheat pasta. It is easy to prepare and can be made using a reduced amount of butter to lower the fat content. It is delicious!
Gabriella M.
Williamsburg,VA
best mac&cheese... ever! It is soo tasty and yummy, and SO healthy!! organic is the only way! easy to cook, easy to purchase! always pricey but 100% worth the price. Buy it all the time. Totally recommend
Gina I.
Brooklyn, NY
Kraft no more! From the moment I discovered Annie's a few years ago, it's been my go-to mac and cheese brand. It's easy to make, comes in a lot of varieties (including plenty of whole wheat!) and is much healthier, and more importantly, tastier, than Kraft.
Abby E.
Amarillo, TX
This is it go-to Mac & cheese. I like the fact that Annie's uses natural ingredients. And my daughter loves it. Her favorite thing is Mac & cheese, we actually had it for dinner tonight!
Stephanie T.
Oklahoma City
Delicious Mac n cheese without all the fake flavorings and preservatives! My toddler and I both love it! It's easy to prepare and affordable, especially when you find it on sale!
Stacy L.
Cohutta , Ga
Where can you purchase this product?