BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #47 in Macaroni & Cheese

Certified Organic At Annie s we re big fans of choice, and for the past few years, we ve been pleased to offer both our natural and our certified organic macaroni and cheese. It takes a lot of hard work to grow organic durum wheat that makes up these great shells.  Our American family farmers do what they do because they have incredible respect for the land.  Thanks to their care and consideration, some of this great nation s soil stays healthy, and you get to eat a mineral-rich pasta that s been grown and processed without synthetic fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, genetically-modified organisms, or irradiation. And naturally, Annie s cheddar cheese comes from American organic dairy farms where cows are fed organic, nutritionally-balanced diets, and treated well. Grown in the USA, Annie s organic mac and cheese lets us keep one small part of our planet healthy.  see more...

• Where can you purchase this product?5 Answers
Buy on Target
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
This is about as healthy and "natural" as one can get making macaroni out of a box. However, that does not mean that you are sacrificing taste in exchange. This box of mac and cheese is like the Mac and cheese for grownups. Love that the shells are made from whole wheat, and the cheese is a smooth, creamy white cheddar. It doesn't get much better than this, unless you're willing to go through the effort of making homemade Mac and cheese from scratch (something I am unwilling to do after a long day of work)... This is the perfect meal or snack!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
Annie's is my favourite brand of child-centric food choices. From fruit snacks to Mac and Cheese, it is a delicious treat for all ages. I am a sucker for Shells and Cheese as a general thing but White Cheddar is my favourite. Annie's Homegrown Whole Weat Shells & Cheddar is the best boxed Mac and Cheese in its category.

Simple to make, a solid ingredient list, and a must have for children and adults. A total comfort food.
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
Roseville, CA
Stop everything you're doing. This is my go-to mac & cheese. I really like having that Annie's has provided the option of having wheat pasta. I definitely tend to treat myself with Mac & Cheese, and when I pick this package I feel like it's not a total cheat meal. (P.S. Their Vegan Mac & Cheese is also phenomenal, especially if you're a fan of pumpkin!)
Kate B.
Kate B.
Foodie Expert
Annie's is now my favorite mac n cheese brand, but since I'm in college, it's often a splurge for me since its more expensive than Kraft. It's really rich and creamy though, and just the best mac n cheese I've ever had. I got a surplus variety pack from Sam's Club, and my mom and I finished all 12 boxes in a month.
Elana B.
Elana B.
Foodie Expert
I don't really like boxed mac and cheese, but when I'm looking for something easy to make for my kid, this is good to have on hand. I think it tastes better than Kraft, and it's all organic, so it makes me feel a little better about it. It's more expensive, but it's better quality, so I think it's justified.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Jose, CA
I wasn't a big fan of these noodles. The wheat shells were on sale over the regular so I thought I would give them a try. It's possible I just don't like them because they were wheat, but they didn't seem to have the same comforting texture or taste I was looking for in a mac n cheese.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Minneapolis, MN
Whenever there is an option to have whole grain or whole wheat noodles over enriched white noodles, I will always go for it! This is super easy to prepare and it so delicious. With the whole wheat shells, I feel a little better about eating mac and cheese all the time! I recommend
Lee W.
Lee W.
Sicklerville, NJ
Annie's Homegrown Whole Wheat Shells & White Cheddar are a hit. Compared to other macaroni & cheese's on the market Annie's is much healthier with organic ingredients. I eat it every once and a while and buy it from Target or ShopRite. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
W Valley City, UT
My kids love mac and cheese I Mean what kid doesn't but honestly this is the only one I will buy . I feel this is just an over all healthier choice on a kids favorite thing to eat . So it's just a win win anyway you look at it . And the price is very comparable .
Sara L.
Sara L.
redondo beach, CA
Foodie Expert
LOVE this stuff. It's a little healthier alternative to Kraft. Super affordable and I get it at Whole Foods or Target. A great meal to make in a hurry, and you'll have leftovers as well. Great to take to work with you the next day, or for a midnight snack :)
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , Ga
Where can you purchase this product?