Annie's Homegrown White Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese uploaded by Melissa G.Annie's Homegrown White Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese uploaded by Christine C.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #19 in Macaroni & Cheese

You asked for it – we made it! Annie’s Micro Mac (as we like to call it!) is perfect for a quick snack or meal. We’ve made Annie’s Micro Mac with certified organic pasta and real white cheddar cheese. Just pop one of the five Micro Mac pouches into your bag and you’ve got a quick lunch in just 3 minutes.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat  Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Non-GMO Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate.

• How are the portions? Are they a decent amount or more of a snack...2 Answers
  • Is the microwave version as great as the stove top version? What ...1 Answers
  • Every time I microwave like easy mac or something it taste like p...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Patricia P.
Bethel
I always have a box on hand and it is very good I love the white cheddar and all varieties, I'll add lunch meat rotisserie chicken or just as is for lunch, what a great option for Mac and cheese that you can feel better about eating or feeding to your kids knowing it's organic and from a brand you trust! I'll have people ask me are you eating Mac and cheese and I smile, " what? It's organic"
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
This is the best mac and cheese out there. Super easy and simple to make in about 5 minutes and tastes amazing. Don't add too much water though but either way the taste is even better ham Kraft. It's better for you, just a little pricey! I've gotten good deals on it though
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
If I don't make mac n cheese this is my go-to boxed. Annie's is a quality brand so I know I'm getting good ingredients and their white cheddar is just so good! It's a couple of dollars per box which is a great price for a quick bite!
Vanessa R.
Yummy and less guilty! It tastes every bit as good as the Kraft we all grew up with and even more rich! I highly recommend and it's worth the price. But I don't think it's much healthier than other brands of mac and cheese
Cassandra M.
Torrington
Love this macaroni and cheese! It's my daughters favorite and our go-to meal! Super easy to make and easy to follow directions!! The white cheddar is delicious and I would recommend it to anyone with kids!
Haritha A.
I have absolutely loved this product for the past 8 years. It's the perfect nighttime snack when you want something cheesy to get you through, or just whenever you're in a rush and want a decent snack. It's super easy to make and all you need is a microwave. The mac and cheese product that is made looks and tastes like any mac and cheese made in a pot, and it tastes fantastic. I will always reach for this product when I'm in need of a cheesy warm snack.
Cheyenne L.
Deerfield, WI
I have grown up on Annie's White Cheddar Mac & Cheese. It has the best flavor out of any boxed mac & cheese I've ever tried. I love to add some cayenne pepper to give it a little kick. The microwaveable packets are so good and have all the flavor of the regular boxes. This is a very convenient meal and much healthier than the non-organic mac & cheese products on the market.
Jasmine T.
Norwich, VT
My younger brother and I eat this all the time! We have found however that there is a very specific way to make it and it is not the way that you are instructed to make it on the box. You need to add very little water and then cook for two minutes, then add more water and cook for one more minute, then stir in the cheese. It is very convenient, easy and quick!
Joanna D.
Newport, NC
Annie's is my go-to mac and cheese brand because it's often organic, you can find it at almost any grocery store, and it tastes awesome. One of my favorites is the white cheddar, but I am not a fan of the microwavable packages. To me, the noodles can never get cooked and the cheese is very clumpy. A little bit of extra time to cook the box will pay off in the end.
Emma J.
This has always been my favorite Mac and cheese this I was a kid. It's tastes delicious, slightly more tangy then your typical Kraft Mac and cheese. It's a little more expensive but I think it's worth it because of the nice ingredients and wonderful company standards. I like to make it a little differently then the instructions. Once I drain the pasta I add a tablespoon or so of butter and only a tablespoon of milk. It makes it more creamy and less watery
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I see people buy this all the time. Is it any good?
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
How is the taste of this product?
Lindsey R.
San Diego , CA
Every time I microwave like easy mac or something it taste like plastic, how is this taste ?
Caroline K.
Cinnaminson, NJ
How are the portions? Are they a decent amount or more of a snack size?
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
I've had trouble using kraft easy Mac, it ends up lumpy and clumpy. Does this microwave better?