Annie's® Homegrown White Cheddar Mac & Cheese Mini Meal Kit uploaded by Melissa G.Annie's® Homegrown White Cheddar Mac & Cheese Mini Meal Kit uploaded by Christine C.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with goodness! No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives. 1 serving of fruit. 400 calories, 9g protein, 4g fiber.

• How does this taste? I see people buying it and I’ve alwa...2 Answers
  • How are the portions? Are they a decent amount or more of...2 Answers
  • Is the microwave version as great as the stove top versio...1 Answers
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Annie's homegrown is a very nice quick macaroni and cheese. I like how it only takes 2 minutes in the microwave. They use organic pasta and no artificial flavors or preservatives. My son loves eating these noodles at his meals.
Vanessa R.
Yummy and less guilty! It tastes every bit as good as the Kraft we all grew up with and even more rich! I highly recommend and it's worth the price. But I don't think it's much healthier than other brands of mac and cheese
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
So good! You have to stir like crazy to get everything mixed. But it is worth it. Plus my son likes the shells that have a little burst of cheese dust still in it. Like the prize in cracker jacks
Cheyenne L.
Atlanta, GA
I have grown up on Annie's White Cheddar Mac & Cheese. It has the best flavor out of any boxed mac & cheese I've ever tried. I love to add some cayenne pepper to give it a little kick. The microwaveable packets are so good and have all the flavor of the regular boxes. This is a very convenient meal and much healthier than the non-organic mac & cheese products on the market.
caitlin m.
Middletown, CT
Hands down best mac and cheese ever. the shells hold the cheese so well, the white cheddar is amazing, its so much better taasting than the orange stuff. and SO simple, I like to sometimes add parm cheese and pepper to kinda make it a little dryer, I like it a pastier consistiensy but you cant go wrong, totally my favorite mac and cheese! cute package, organic, YUM
Jasmine T.
Norwich, VT
My younger brother and I eat this all the time! We have found however that there is a very specific way to make it and it is not the way that you are instructed to make it on the box. You need to add very little water and then cook for two minutes, then add more water and cook for one more minute, then stir in the cheese. It is very convenient, easy and quick!
Joanna D.
Newport, NC
Annie's is my go-to mac and cheese brand because it's often organic, you can find it at almost any grocery store, and it tastes awesome. One of my favorites is the white cheddar, but I am not a fan of the microwavable packages. To me, the noodles can never get cooked and the cheese is very clumpy. A little bit of extra time to cook the box will pay off in the end.
Emma J.
This has always been my favorite Mac and cheese this I was a kid. It's tastes delicious, slightly more tangy then your typical Kraft Mac and cheese. It's a little more expensive but I think it's worth it because of the nice ingredients and wonderful company standards. I like to make it a little differently then the instructions. Once I drain the pasta I add a tablespoon or so of butter and only a tablespoon of milk. It makes it more creamy and less watery
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
Annies is one of my favorite organic brands. I love the white cheddar macaronis the best. They are great for a quick lunch at work. Very filling and very tasty. They are easy to find, they're at almost every grocery store. Prices vary, they are usually a little less expensive at regular grocery stores as opposed to health/whole food stores.
Patricia P.
Bethel
I always have a box on hand and it is very good I love the white cheddar and all varieties, I'll add lunch meat rotisserie chicken or just as is for lunch, what a great option for Mac and cheese that you can feel better about eating or feeding to your kids knowing it's organic and from a brand you trust! I'll have people ask me are you eating Mac and cheese and I smile, " what? It's organic"
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I see people buy this all the time. Is it any good?
Caroline K.
Cinnaminson, NJ
How are the portions? Are they a decent amount or more of a snack size?
Kaila F.
How does this taste? I see people buying it and I’ve always wondered
Lindsey R.
San Diego, CA
Every time I microwave like easy mac or something it taste like plastic, how is this taste ?
Ashley H.
Starkville, MS
How is the taste of this product?

Amazon