Annie's® Homegrown White Cheddar Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Aisha H.Annie's® Homegrown White Cheddar Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Samantha J.Annie's® Homegrown White Cheddar Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Samantha D.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with the same real aged white cheddar cheese as used on our beloved Purple Box Mac and Cheese, Annie’s White Cheddar Bunnies are simply irresistible.  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations.

Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Yeast, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E To Protect Flavor.

• "Plus, you can never go wrong with organic" in 1 review
Rose F.
Helotes, TX
I don't upload a photo because I ran out of them! I can't blame my children these are very tasty, I don't bring too many snacks at home but Annie's are a constant, the white cheddar are a favorite, not too salty, not too dry, the fact that they are organic gives me a piece of mind, I have an autistic child which eats a lot! so I have to make sure I only keep quality foods in my pantry.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Decided to finally try these the other day, and I've gotten hooked on them! They taste exactly like Annie's white cheddar mac and cheese, it tastes a lot less artificial than other white cheddar flavored crackers (like Cheez-Its). They're very rich but so yummy I can't contain myself to just a small portion.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
I would buy these in bulk if I could. My favorite crackers for sure. I love the white cheddar flavor and these snacks aren't too expensive. It's a really nice snack when I'm at work. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This is a favorite snack for my family! I love that it is healthy snack for my kids and don't feel guilty at all. The White Cheddar Bunnies are a fun shape for the kids and the taste of white cheddar is delicious to the mouth! My kids give this 2 thumbs up!
Mika💋 G.
Fairfield , CA
My daughter and me are loving these crackers. They made with organic wheat and baked with real cheese. It’s a perfect snack for on the go or just to snack on. First time buyer and loving then I would recommend people to buy this snack
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I love these crackers! I tried these at a party once, and they reminded me of Goldfish. I recommend these to anyone who wants a gluten-free alternative to Goldfish, and can afford the higher cost of this snack.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
One of my favorite snacks ever. Great tasting and come in different flavors too. They're organic so they make me feel healthier and more environmentally responsible.
Cammie W.
Opp, AL
Just tried these for the first time and was pleased with the taste! It was a little more expensive than what I would normally pay for a snack, but worth it. A healthier option that doesn’t taste bland!
Yolanda M.
My son loves these for snack time at school. I love it because it's organic and better tasting than gold fish. The price is pretty reasonable and not to mention the packing is so cute!
Charlee P.
Newnan, GA
I love these crackers! They are so yummy and adorable! I love the Annie’s brand because they are organic. It’s nice how Annie’s is conveniently sold at most grocery stores too!
Priya T.