BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Natural mango-peach, tropical punch & organic flavors. see more...

Nelly C.
Foodie Expert
These are actually really tasty! I can taste the fruit in each bite and I can actually taste the difference. The fruit snacks weren't as chewy as regular fruit snacks but I really like it. It tastes so much better than those filled with artificial sweeteners and ingredients. It's bunny shaped so my nephews had fun eating them and really enjoyed it.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Review for: Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Tropical Treat 4 oz
Very good flavors and really like the texture. Love that there is no corn syrup, these are fruit snacks definitely worth eating. They are a little bit on the stickier side rather than regular fruit snacks, and only down side there's not very many in a small package, but they are soooooo very tasty. Would surely recommend.
Veronica M.
Review for: Tropical Treat Organic Fruit Snacks 0.8 oz; 23 g
Great fruity gummy treat for kids. Love that these are organic, no artificial flavors, no preservatives and non gmo ingredients. I get the big box variety because it's cheaper and have different flavors. They are really small packets which I wish were a little larger
Amanda M.
Review for: Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Tropical Treat 4 oz
Tried these for the first time as part of the @Rockthelunchbox campaign. These fruit snacks were great and my kids, 3 and 1, both loved them!
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Tropical Treat 4 oz
We love Annie's line of products, my two year old especially does! We have tried a lot of their products and these fruit snacks are great! And knowing they are organic and have no artificial colors etc is an added bonus.
😍 Yvette P.
Review for: Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Tropical Treat 4 oz
I actually tried these due to my friend. Whose actually sitting near me as i write this review in the middle of Algebra 2. Anyroad, these are so chewy and gummy and full or citrus flavor. The texture is different from some gummies and is best compared to the texture of ocean spray gummies.
Hailey L.
Woburn, MA
Review for: Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Tropical Treat 4 oz
Too be honest these gummies weren't the best healthy gummies i have ever tried mostly because they are pretty tough to chew especially if you give them to younger children
Anne-Marie  V.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Tropical Treat 4 oz
These taste really good. They are natural and awesome snack on the go for anyone. They might cost a bit more than other "fruit snacks" but at least they do not have ingredients that are not needed and still taste amazing.
Amy J.
Milton , WV
Review for: Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Tropical Treat 4 oz
These are the best fruit snacks on the market! My daughter loves them and I do, too! I can feel good about letting her have a treat that isn't full of additives and artificial ingredients. They can be pricey but you get what you pay for. I find them on sale at Target all the time and stock up.
Serena D.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Tropical Treat 4 oz
These are a snack that I can eat and not feel guilty about. They taste just as good as the other snacks that you might find for children with the cartoons on them.