BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #67 in Macaroni & Cheese

Annie’s Bunny Shape Pasta with Reduced Sodium Cheese combines our yummy reduced-sodium cheese with fun bunny and carrot shaped pasta. We all know how hard it is to get kids to eat healthy, nutritious food, so we thought we’d help out all you frustrated parents by making our mac & cheese a little more fun. The bunny and carrot shapes were created in honor of Bernie, our favorite Rabbit of Approval. Now kids can have a totally delicious meal and enjoy eating it too!

INGREDIENTS: Organic Bunny Shape Pasta (Organic Wheat, Organic Whole Grain Wheat), Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

• Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "My daughter loves mac & cheese but I wanted something a little more healthy & natural for her than the traditional Kraft macaroni & cheese I grew up with." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually stick to the purple-box white cheddar Annie's but these are a nice alternative, especially when making them for kids that are used to Kraft orange mac." in 2 reviews
  • "I've been a huge fan of Annie's brand mac & cheese since their original white cheddar shells." in 2 reviews
  • "I normally use my local grocery store brand pasta for mac n cheese." in 1 review
  • "We had this for dinner last night and even though the bunniea might be for kids I thought it tasted great." in 1 review
Des B.
So I've been working on this and I've found a great way to prepare the cheese. So cook pasta as you like while in the strainer and, put pot on low heat melt 2 tablespoons butter with 1/4 cup almond milk plus 1/4 cup cream. Next add the powdered cheese and stir while bringing it up to a boil. The lumps will work out with a whisk or a wooden spoon. Add a pinch of salt I prefer kosher. Bring it down to a simmer constantly stirring till the mixture starts to thicken. This goes fast so prepare before you start. Turn the heat off and Add in 1 cup shredded cheese I use 1/2 sharp cheddar and 1/2 cup of gouda cheese or any good melty cheese should be fine. Stir in while it is hot but not bubbling. Stir till it is all melted and add back in pasta and stir. Then add about a cup of frozen Veggies :) I added broccoli!
Audrey K.
Best boxed macaroni and cheese ever!!! After adding a box of Annie's® Bernie's Farm Macaroni & Cheese, I used butter and a little whole milk instead od just one or the other. It was delicious!
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
I really enjoyed this as a kid when my mom was on a super healthy all natural food kick! It quickly became a favorite and when I feel like splurging on box macaroni I go for it it's a lot like Kraft but a step or two above! Also slightly less processed so a healthier option!
Gracie B.
Corp Christi, TX
My son loves Annie's Mac & Cheese and this is just a really cute version of it. Same cheesiness, tender pasta and yummy flavor of the regular mac & cheese but bunny shaped. I like when they have these different shapes of the pasta, keeps the  kids from getting bored. I'd totally recommend these to everyone!
Taryn C.
I love all things Annie's especially their Mac and Cheese. I've tried almost every flavor and I have yet to be disappointed. They are almost always on sale and good for the money. If you're looking for a healthier alternative to other name brand mac and cheeses, then you should definitely switch to Annie's.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is my favorite boxed mac and cheese, and I don't feel so bad eating it because of it's wonderful ingredients. I feel like they are reasonably priced for good quality food, and I feel like their products are easily accessible.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL
This is an amazing mac and cheese and I love that it is organic. I bought it at a walgreens after I tasted it for the first time at an aunts house. I love that I can feed my 14 mo old a little healthier option of a kid classic. It is not any more expensive than other organic products. Definitely buying again!
Megan T.
Glendale, AZ
One of my favorite macaroni & cheeses. The box is pink, the bunnies are cute, and the cheese isn't bad at all. Throw in some chunks of hot dogs and you've got quite a meal. It's more expensive than the storebrand macaroni, but it's often worth it, only a dollar usually.
Keara S.
I KNOW that this is supposed to be for kids, but I ALWAYS like to keep a box in the house in case of a bad day. This delicious clean and healthy mac and cheese can cheer up any bad day.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
If you want a comforting bowl of macaroni and cheese, chose Annie's. I find that the other brands have such an articificial tasting cheese, and Annie's does not taste that way at all. It is easy to prepare, inexpensive, and has adorable packaging!
Machaela M.
Vancouver , WA
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?