Annie's® Homegrown Totally Natural Bunny Pasta with Yummy Cheese
Annie’s Bunny Shape Pasta with Reduced Sodium Cheese combines our yummy reduced-sodium cheese with fun bunny and carrot shaped pasta. We all know how hard it is to get kids to eat healthy, nutritious food, so we thought we’d help out all you frustrated parents by making our mac & cheese a little more fun. The bunny and carrot shapes were created in honor of Bernie, our favorite Rabbit of Approval. Now kids can have a totally delicious meal and enjoy eating it too!
INGREDIENTS: Organic Bunny Shape Pasta (Organic Wheat, Organic Whole Grain Wheat), Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?1 Answers
- "My daughter loves mac & cheese but I wanted something a little more healthy & natural for her than the traditional Kraft macaroni & cheese I grew up with." in 2 reviews
- "I usually stick to the purple-box white cheddar Annie's but these are a nice alternative, especially when making them for kids that are used to Kraft orange mac." in 2 reviews
- "I've been a huge fan of Annie's brand mac & cheese since their original white cheddar shells." in 2 reviews
- "I normally use my local grocery store brand pasta for mac n cheese." in 1 review
- "We had this for dinner last night and even though the bunniea might be for kids I thought it tasted great." in 1 review