BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #55 in Macaroni & Cheese

Made with Organic Pasta Macaroni & Cheese 100% Real Cheese No Artificial Anything!™ 0g Trans Fat Naturally Good Source of Calcium and Protein Dear Friend, This bright, pink box is full of little pasta bunnies because of a real rabbit, my pet rabbit named Bernie. Because you write to us and tell us about your pets. I thought you might like to know a little about Bernie. Bernie was a gray and white Dutch rabbit who learned to use a litter box, just like a cat, and therefore was free to roam around my house. He became so popular with friends and visitors that I decided it was only fitting to put his picture on Annie s boxes. Other companies had "Seals of Approval," so we thought we should have a Rabbit of Approval. Bernie became our official mascot and logo, and you ll find him pictured on all of Annie s products, including this one. Bernie s smiling face cre see more...

• Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I've been a huge fan of Annie's brand mac & cheese since their original white cheddar shells." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually stick to the purple-box white cheddar Annie's but these are a nice alternative, especially when making them for kids that are used to Kraft orange mac." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves mac & cheese but I wanted something a little more healthy & natural for her than the traditional Kraft macaroni & cheese I grew up with." in 2 reviews
  • "We had this for dinner last night and even though the bunniea might be for kids I thought it tasted great." in 1 review
  • "I normally use my local grocery store brand pasta for mac n cheese." in 1 review
Jeena C.
Forest Grove, OR
Annie's mac & cheese definitely gives Kraft a run for it's money. Good quality ingredients, good cheese flavor as well as good pasta regardless of which shapes it comes in. The price is a bit higher but for the quality & taste it is not bad. All flavors are good.
Savannah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Hard to go wrong with a yummy Mac'n'cheese-- this one is a classic for my roommates and I! An easy meal for the nights where cooking is too much. Tastes even better with real butter and extra cheese!
Megan T.
Glendale, AZ
One of my favorite macaroni & cheeses. The box is pink, the bunnies are cute, and the cheese isn't bad at all. Throw in some chunks of hot dogs and you've got quite a meal. It's more expensive than the storebrand macaroni, but it's often worth it, only a dollar usually.
Des B.
So I've been working on this and I've found a great way to prepare the cheese. So cook pasta as you like while in the strainer and, put pot on low heat melt 2 tablespoons butter with 1/4 cup almond milk plus 1/4 cup cream. Next add the powdered cheese and stir while bringing it up to a boil. The lumps will work out with a whisk or a wooden spoon. Add a pinch of salt I prefer kosher. Bring it down to a simmer constantly stirring till the mixture starts to thicken. This goes fast so prepare before you start. Turn the heat off and Add in 1 cup shredded cheese I use 1/2 sharp cheddar and 1/2 cup of gouda cheese or any good melty cheese should be fine. Stir in while it is hot but not bubbling. Stir till it is all melted and add back in pasta and stir. Then add about a cup of frozen Veggies :) I added broccoli!
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
I really enjoyed this as a kid when my mom was on a super healthy all natural food kick! It quickly became a favorite and when I feel like splurging on box macaroni I go for it it's a lot like Kraft but a step or two above! Also slightly less processed so a healthier option!
Gracie B.
Corp Christi, TX
My son loves Annie's Mac & Cheese and this is just a really cute version of it. Same cheesiness, tender pasta and yummy flavor of the regular mac & cheese but bunny shaped. I like when they have these different shapes of the pasta, keeps the  kids from getting bored. I'd totally recommend these to everyone!
Taryn C.
I love all things Annie's especially their Mac and Cheese. I've tried almost every flavor and I have yet to be disappointed. They are almost always on sale and good for the money. If you're looking for a healthier alternative to other name brand mac and cheeses, then you should definitely switch to Annie's.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is my favorite boxed mac and cheese, and I don't feel so bad eating it because of it's wonderful ingredients. I feel like they are reasonably priced for good quality food, and I feel like their products are easily accessible.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL
This is an amazing mac and cheese and I love that it is organic. I bought it at a walgreens after I tasted it for the first time at an aunts house. I love that I can feed my 14 mo old a little healthier option of a kid classic. It is not any more expensive than other organic products. Definitely buying again!
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
If you want a comforting bowl of macaroni and cheese, chose Annie's. I find that the other brands have such an articificial tasting cheese, and Annie's does not taste that way at all. It is easy to prepare, inexpensive, and has adorable packaging!
Machaela M.
Vancouver, WA
Do you like the flavor of this Mac and Cheese?