Annie's® Homegrown Three Cheese Pizza Poppers

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #9 in Buns & Rolls

In search of bite-sized snacks filled with cheesy goodness?  Annie’s Three Cheese Pizza Poppers are a cheese lover’s delight with a big ingredient promise! Made with 100% real Mozzarella, Parmesan & Romano cheeses from cows not treated with rBST*, and without artificial flavors or colors, our poppers are wrapped in golden crust and down-to-earth delicious!

INGREDIENTS:

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Tomato Paste, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Romano Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Seasoning (Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Oregano), Sweet Whey, Organic Expeller-Pressed Soybean Oil, Organic Parsley, Cellulose (To Prevent Clumping).

Annie's® Homegrown Three Cheese Pizza Poppers
aubrey s.
Fort Bragg, NC
My daughter LOVES this for lunch time. I just cut them in half and she goes to town, and even asks for more! For a box it’s about $4, not bad at all and totally worth it. SO MUCH healthier than greasy pizza or other pizza rolls. These are natural and I can monitor what goes in her body because the ingredients are straight to the point in the back. I LOVE. Just great!!
Katy M.
I really didn't like these. They came out deflated, and the pepperoni tasted bad. Honestly I know they're healthy but I'd rather grab some of the real pizza poppers. Honestly if you're gonna eat unhealthy just go for it, not much nutritional difference with this product. Not worth it.
Autumn M.
These taste just as good as the other brands of pizza rolls and they're not full of junk! My kids can't tell the difference. They're very convenient for me to just pop in the oven for a quick lunch for my boys. I like to pair them with some veggies and dip or sometimes sliced fruit. My kids love them!
vanessa r.
I've tried these once and they were pretty good! To be honest, they kinda tasted like the totino's pizza rolls that everyone knows and loves. However, I do like the fact that I can understand the ingredients rather than not knowing what I'm eating. They are a little pricey but definitely give them a try!
Sur J.
Call them what they are - Pizza pockets. They are amazing! And you feel even better eating them knowing that you have a company looking out for your best interest. They are on par with the Pricing of everyone else when it comes to these specialty foods. I'd say if you are in snacks mood, pop these in your oven and into your mouth!
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love these! I like them a lot better than Tostitos too. They're super easy to prepare...just pop them in the microwave or oven! They're super yummy and I can find them at my local wegmans. Definitely would recommend.
Sasha M.
Best midnight snack when you just want to be lazy and watch tv. They are also very quick and easy to make all you need is a plate and maybe a oven or microwave. Just don't like that you have to let them cool down because the sauce always burns the top of my mouth.
Sarah M.
Kerrville, TX
I thought they were delicious however, my kids weren't thrilled with the flavor, also, contents popped out onto the pan in the cooking process where as the pepperoni variety did not… Also we were very displeased at the amount contained in one box as there are only two servings per box… For a hefty price tag…
Elise W.
These have completely replaced Totino's pizza rolls for us. We try to buy foods for our children with more organic ingredients. I prefer Annie's brand to many others available in the grocery store and these pizza bites were a welcome addition to our family's snack options.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
My kids love these as an after school snack! I know they aren't super healthy, but I feel better knowing they're Annie's and the quality is a little better than other options. They're pretty tasty and keep the kids happy!
Brooke P.
Are these healthy? And how do they taste?
Hayley K.
Raleigh, NC
These always look so delicious but I am afraid to try them and they can be kind of pricey. Are you paying for the name with these snacks or are they really yummy?
Corie G.
Boston, MA
These look delicious, but I've never actually tried them. Are they decent for a light snack or meal, and are they filling? Also, what's the nutritional content like?
Jennifer C.
How do these taste? Better than pizza bites?
Rebeka B.
DOes anyone know how long these will last in the freezer for?