3 colors available

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #20 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives! see more...

• Have they changed the taste recently?...I don't think so 4 Answers
  • Are they as good as the box looks ? Yes I love them 9 Answers
  • Does anyone know how much sugar these...More then they should 2 Answers
Buy on Diapers...*
Alex G.
Alex G.
As a vegan, I usually miss out in gummy snacks because of the gelatin that they contain. But not this time, these fruit snacks have really great ingredients, and are totally vegan and vegetarian. I love the pungent fruit taste! The only complaint I have is that they are sticky and will stick to your teeth. However, these are great for a healthy, portion size alternative to artificial fruit snacks. Great to take to the movies too!!
Robin R.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
I freaking love fruit snacks. Who doesn't? thanks to Annie's we don't have to feel like complete jerks after eating a box, because they make individual portion packs. You can feel safe giving these to your kids in their lunch boxes since they don't use dyes and are packed with great vitamins.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
My kids love these snacks. i love that is packed with great healthy ingredients that i don't have to worry. I wished they came more for the price . You can find them in most supermarkets now .They taste really good and i would keep on buying them for my kids.
Hali H.
Hali H.
My son and I both love these snacks! They have much better ingredients than the bargain brands but that being said they are more high dollar than I usually like to pay for a sugary snack. I really love the texture, not too chewy and really yummy flavor!
J M.
J M.
These are such a tasty & healthy fruit snack! They are great if you crave something like gummy fruit snacks, but want to be healthy. I love that they have no artificial colors, flavors or anything. & They taste so good! My favorite are the orange ones.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love these and so do my kids. I love them because they satisfy my sweet tooth without reaching for a dessert, and the kids love the taste. The are not over surgery like some of the other brands on the market, which is a huge plus.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
These fruit snacks are pretty tasty. I was a bit disappointed that the texture wasn't the same texture as gummy snacks. It's chewy and sticky. I bought these on sale for Costco, however, I don't think I'll repurchase.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
My kid love love loves these fruit snacks and Annie's Homegrown are a great reliable brand. They taste great and are easy for an on the go snack. They do get stuck in the teeth, but that's typical of gummy snacks.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
Best fruit snacks hands down! I like the mixed berry better than the citrus, but these are still amazing! 100% recommend that you pick some up next time you are at the grocery store.
Christina F.
Christina F.
I'm not a kid, but even I love these! These are probably the best fruit snacks I have tried! I will buy these for a tray when I can get a good deal on them at Target. So good!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
Are they as good as the box looks ?
Sidra H.