Annie's Homegrown® Sunny Citrus Organic Bunny Fruit™ Snacks uploaded by NICOLE H.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #62 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives! see more...

• Have they changed the taste recently? My kids have tried them a c...4 Answers
  • Are they as good as the box looks ? 9 Answers
  • Does anyone know how much sugar these have? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious and it's such a plus that they are so healthy! Kids love them and I even love them as an adult! Every little dummy tastes just like it should with such a good flavor without being too sweet and Too Fake tasting!
Sharyn F.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
My daughter LOVES these. She thinks they taste great. I love them because they are organic and healthy. They are a little pricier than the normal fruit snacks but I always find them on sale at Target!
Jewels J.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
My baby nephew love this there my to go snacks . Annie's cookies are yummy as well . They have many other flavors my favorite is the strawberry one.
Amanda K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
My son loves these! They aren't super healthy but they don't have the scary bad stuff in them like food die or HFCS. They are also organic which is a plus. They come in great flavors. My son's favorite is the one in the orange box. They are a bit sticky to your teeth but I still love them!
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
I like these, but they seem to be a bit more sticky that the non-organic types. They are not any better for you, but at least they are organic!
Kelsey B.
Issaquah, WA
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
I love the flavor of these fruit snacks, they're perfect if you want something sweet! The packages come with a good amount of product. I don't mind the slight stickiness because it tricks my brain into thinking I've eaten more than I have ;)
Chelsea A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
These bunnies are actually quite delicious! They kind of melt in your mouth and don't taste artificial. They are healtheir than some of the other fruit snacks. They come in individual packs and have a good amount in each one
Sara D.
Reno, NV
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
My daughter and I love these gummy bunnies. Every flavor. Annie's is a brand that I trust, and I know these are made with quality organic ingredients. I'd much rather give these to my daughter than freaky Walmart brand gummy snacks.
Rhea D.
Olyphant, PA
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks are really flavorful. They have a good, smooth texture as well, but they are pretty sticky and get stuck in my teeth more than some other fruit snacks.
Brittany S.
Milton, FL
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
No gelatin! Woo hoo! Perfect for budding vegetarian kiddos. They become addicting, my kids like them better than the old school processed fruit snacks.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
Are they as good as the box looks ?
Sidra H.