Annie's Homegrown® Sunny Citrus Organic Bunny Fruit™ Snacks uploaded by NICOLE H.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #61 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives! see more...

• Have they changed the taste recently? My kids have tried them a c...4 Answers
  • Are they as good as the box looks ? 9 Answers
  • Does anyone know how much sugar these have? 2 Answers
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious and it's such a plus that they are so healthy! Kids love them and I even love them as an adult! Every little dummy tastes just like it should with such a good flavor without being too sweet and Too Fake tasting!
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
I love Annie's products! They have a variety of different pasta, fruit snacks and overal kid friendly. I love that it is a vegan and organic alternative to the other store brands and tastes a lot better in my opinion!
Sharyn F.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
My daughter LOVES these. She thinks they taste great. I love them because they are organic and healthy. They are a little pricier than the normal fruit snacks but I always find them on sale at Target!
Alex G.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
As a vegan, I usually miss out in gummy snacks because of the gelatin that they contain. But not this time, these fruit snacks have really great ingredients, and are totally vegan and vegetarian. I love the pungent fruit taste! The only complaint I have is that they are sticky and will stick to your teeth. However, these are great for a healthy, portion size alternative to artificial fruit snacks. Great to take to the movies too!!
Gabriela P.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
My kids love these snacks. i love that is packed with great healthy ingredients that i don't have to worry. I wished they came more for the price . You can find them in most supermarkets now .They taste really good and i would keep on buying them for my kids.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
I freaking love fruit snacks. Who doesn't? thanks to Annie's we don't have to feel like complete jerks after eating a box, because they make individual portion packs. You can feel safe giving these to your kids in their lunch boxes since they don't use dyes and are packed with great vitamins.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
My kids and I love these. They are not extra sticky like other fruit snacks that stick terribly to your teeth. They are very soft and easy to chew. These can be a bit more pricey than other brands, but I have found that they are cheaper at Target (retailing around $2.99). While they're a bit higher in price, the quality is worth it.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Sunny Citrus
Yet another FABULOUS Annie's treat! This brand makes some excellent and healthier snacks out there. Target has these on sale often so if your not sure I would definitely look for them on sale and try them out. These are a family favorite and sooooo much better than fruit roll-ups or gummy snacks.
The Citrus wasn't our fav flavor though, not bad just the other berry flavors are much tastier.
Ashley C.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
I love these and so do my kids. I love them because they satisfy my sweet tooth without reaching for a dessert, and the kids love the taste. The are not over surgery like some of the other brands on the market, which is a huge plus.
Hali H.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
My son and I both love these snacks! They have much better ingredients than the bargain brands but that being said they are more high dollar than I usually like to pay for a sugary snack. I really love the texture, not too chewy and really yummy flavor!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
Are they as good as the box looks ?
Sidra H.