Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit  Snacks

Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #40 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Summer Strawberry fruit snacks are enlivened with the taste of juicy strawberries. Certified organic, these vegan and gluten-free bunny-shaped fruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% daily value of vitamin C.

INGREDIENTS: Tapioca Syrup*, Cane Sugar*, Tapioca Syrup Solids*, Pear Juice Concentrate*, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sunflower Oil*, Color* (Black Carrot*, Blackcurrant* Extracts), Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax*.

Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit  Snacks
Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks
Jenny U.
Review for: Annie's® Organic Gluten Free Summer Strawberry Bunny Fruit Snacks 5-0.8 oz. Pouches more...
When it comes to fruit snacks, these are my go to. The fact that they're organic makes me want them even more. You can definitely tell the difference in texture and taste between these and your average gummy snacks. They have 100% Vitamin C, which is good and though they still have a lot of sugar, they're worth it. The purple packaging, Berry Patch is my favorite flavor. Def worth a try
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Annie's Homegrown® Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit™ Snacks 18-0.8 oz. Pouches more...
Love all products !!I love these in particular because my son likes them and I packed them in his lunch 5 days out of the week and he loves them I love the fact that I can give him something that's organic and not too sweet or has too many preservatives.
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
I'm a grown adult and I do not have children. Tell me why I can't buy these in bulk. That's right, I can and I do. They are so. Delicious. The strawberry flavor is sort of like candy, except not fake and chemical-y. Just go to the fruit snack area in your grocery store or Target, and knock all of these into your cart. Then hide them from your kids and enjoy them yourself.
Kelly B.
Review for: Other more...
Sooooo good,  I buy these all the time. They don't come with a lot but they are tasty and well with worth the price. They definitely are a great sweet treat after a long day. Delicious. And highly recommended to anyone in need of a more natural snack treat.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I may be an adult, but these are my favorite for snacks! And they're organic, and good for you! It's the perfect alternative to fruit snacks full of excess sugar and other ingredients. If you're looking for a healthy sweet snack, I'd go for these
Gabriela N.
vienna, VA
This organic snack is delicious the flavors is natural, and super cute snack don't have preservatives Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
So much better than regular fruit snacks! Love that they are organic! They also don't seem to get stuck in my teeth as much as other brands tend to! Fresher taste!
Autumn M.
Review for: Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Fruit Snacks 24.8 oz more...
These are so good! My whole family eats these fruit snacks. They're cute, tasty, and the individual packs are convenient to throw into my diaper bag before we go out. They contain no artificial colors or artificial flavors and that's a huge bonus for me, We have fully cut out dyes from our children's diets and are working on doing the same to ours. I feel much better about my family consuming these than I do with the other brands that are just full of junk.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Honestly these things are AMAZING!! I love them and from teh reading I have done on them they are cerainly much better for you than the regular fruit snacks, which is nice. They taste fantastic and are extremely addicting. The only bad part I would say is the amount you get per bag, usually I only get around 5-7 gummies per bag, which is kind of a small serving
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
this fruit snacks are all right to me I mean like the first time I ate it was good but then it tasted weird. The price for it is good its really and I really love the brand of this product. I always get strawberry because I love strawberries it's delicious so if u want buy this product I think you might enjoy it.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Where can these be purchased? Can anyone comment on the taste? Would these be a hit with a picky eater?
Kimberly A.
Windsor, CA
How much is it and where can I find it?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
What the best flavor of Annie's homegrown fruit snacks?
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
Are these hard? I've wanted to get them but I wasn't sure if they are soft enough for my kids.
Isis B.