Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit  Snacks

Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #19 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Summer Strawberry fruit snacks are enlivened with the taste of juicy strawberries. Certified organic, these vegan and gluten-free bunny-shaped fruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% daily value of vitamin C.

INGREDIENTS: Tapioca Syrup*, Cane Sugar*, Tapioca Syrup Solids*, Pear Juice Concentrate*, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sunflower Oil*, Color* (Black Carrot*, Blackcurrant* Extracts), Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax*.

Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit  Snacks
Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks
Buy on target.com
Katie C.
Temple, PA
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 12 Pack more...
The strawberry flavor is very good but there is no variety in this flavor. The other ones I've tried had multiple flavors in one pouch. Annie's fruit snacks are so different from other fruit snacks. They are less gummy and more juicy. It is confusing, but delicious
Jenny U.
Review for: Annie's® Organic Gluten Free Summer Strawberry Bunny Fruit Snacks 5-0.8 oz. Pouches more...
When it comes to fruit snacks, these are my go to. The fact that they're organic makes me want them even more. You can definitely tell the difference in texture and taste between these and your average gummy snacks. They have 100% Vitamin C, which is good and though they still have a lot of sugar, they're worth it. The purple packaging, Berry Patch is my favorite flavor. Def worth a try
Amanda D.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
I'm a grown adult and I do not have children. Tell me why I can't buy these in bulk. That's right, I can and I do. They are so. Delicious. The strawberry flavor is sort of like candy, except not fake and chemical-y. Just go to the fruit snack area in your grocery store or Target, and knock all of these into your cart. Then hide them from your kids and enjoy them yourself.
Jennifer W.
Milton, FL
Great organic, vegan and gluten-free treat when I need something sweet! The summer strawberry flavor is terrific and a serving provides your required daily vitamin C.

Purchased at Target.
The S.
So technically it is still not the best for you, but I love this brand. I love that I can sometimes let the kids have a fruit snack and trust that it is organic and made with real fruit. My children love these, and they are often on sale at our grocery store.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I may be an adult, but these are my favorite for snacks! And they're organic, and good for you! It's the perfect alternative to fruit snacks full of excess sugar and other ingredients. If you're looking for a healthy sweet snack, I'd go for these
Morgan A.
Placerville
The concept of these gummies are nice, flavor is not too bad and the health aspect is great. My one biggest problem with this product is that it is such an incredibly soft gummy. My concern is trying to get these stuff out of my teeth. I would not buy it.
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Summer Strawberry 4 oz; 115 g more...
Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks only brand of snacks bought in our home !! Amazing tasting , healthy without all the crap inside like most snacks .
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
This organic snack is delicious the flavors is natural, and super cute snack don't have preservatives Annie's® Homegrown Summer Strawberry Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
So much better than regular fruit snacks! Love that they are organic! They also don't seem to get stuck in my teeth as much as other brands tend to! Fresher taste!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Where can these be purchased? Can anyone comment on the taste? Would these be a hit with a picky eater?
Kimberly A.
Windsor, CA
How much is it and where can I find it?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
What the best flavor of Annie's homegrown fruit snacks?
Brittany F.
Manteca, CA
Are these hard? I've wanted to get them but I wasn't sure if they are soft enough for my kids.
Isis B.