BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW! This classic version of our Cheddar Bunnies is made with real aged white cheddar cheese, real sour cream and just the right blend of spices to make an absolutely delicious healthier snack for children. Annie's Sour Cream & Onion Cheddar Bunnies have all the great flavor that Annie's is known for, but WITHOUT hydrogenated oils or preservatives. Annie's was founded in 1989, and has since been dedicated to delivering great-tasting, easy-to-prepare products made with the highest-quality ingredients that are healthy for people and the planet. Today, the company offers more than 75 different category-leading pasta meal, snack, cereal, dressing and condiment options. The company has a long tradition of social and corporate responsibility, and believes in the importance of sustainable farming practices that respect the earth and its inhabitants.

• Where can you purchase these? I haven't seen them in my local sup...2 Answers
  • Sometimes sour cream and onion flavored snacks (like potato chips...2 Answers
  • I've only seen original in my grocery stores. Are they available...2 Answers
Kayla M.
Seattle, WA
My mom recently picked these up and I grabbed a handful to snack on while doing homework. Annnnd, they were amazing! So tasty that I basically stuffed the fistfull into my mouth. Great flavor and not too overwhelming an onion flavor. Annie's is so good and will continue to buy their products.
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
Love these little guys! So good! Love that they are a healthier alternative, then I don't feel so guilty. Annie's is a great brand! Have a lot of different products they make.
Dena W.
Las Vegas, NV
We love Annie's! All of the crackers especially these are eaten up in no time in our house! Love that they are all natural also!
Courtney W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Annie's is absolutely a go-to
Brand for our house. My 1-year old daughter AND my 34-year old husband both love these equally.
Isabel M.
Media, PA
Annie's has l, by far the best tasting and best quality snack ever!!!! There door is organic, and compliant worth the price!
Sarah E.
I love all snacks from Annie's and they are great for the kids as well! Very happy with this product and company!
Clarissa R.
Santa barbara, Ca
All of the snacks from Annie's are so delicious! They are the perfect natural snack to eat when you get hungry
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
Sour cream and onion chips are my downfall and these taste just as good with a bit less guilt. Delicious!
Michelle S.
Goddard, KS
These are very delicious, and perfect bite size for kids, I love them! I love all of Annie's products!!
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
A healthier side of snacking. Yummy for adults and great finger food snacks for little ones
Franklin S.
These look like good snacks, where can I buy these??
Julie C.
Wondering if kids like these? I've not had them yet, but they look fun!
Hanna L.
Whiteland, IN
Do they have a vegan option?
Kristin T.
South Beloit, IL
I've seen this brand around before, my aunt and cousin love them! how much do they go for and which stores can I find them at?
Shashanna H.
Foxboro, MA
I've only seen original in my grocery stores. Are they available all over?