BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with white and brown rice flour and yellow corn flour, these bunny-shaped cookies are a great addition to lunch boxes or after school snacks. Snickered flavor offers the sweet taste of cinnamon and vanilla.

Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Soy Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthin Gum, Ammonium Bicarbonate

• Do these taste like cinnamon teddy grahams? Or are they more of a...2 Answers
  • Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?6 Answers
  • Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see they are n...5 Answers
Annie's® Homegrown snicker doodle cinnamon sugar Bunny Cookies
  • "I buy this when I want the junk food because most gluten free food naturally has a "healthy" taste to it but this actually tastes like im eating little cookies." in 30 reviews
  • "They aren't overly sweet, they are just plain tasty and when my 3 month old gets old enough for gluten free snacking, these are going to make a good finger food treat for him once in awhile." in 3 reviews
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
to me these are just as good as any preservative-packed snacks out there! I love them, they're perfectly sweetened and have a delicious smell. They're non messy so great for kids snacks or a dessert after lunch maybe. I'd definitely recommend these
Lauren C.
Hopkins, MN
I buy these for my daughter who has celiacs. She's 2 and loves her cookies and doesn't notice a difference with these. She also lives that they're shaped like bunnies lol. Would definitely recommend.
Lillian R.
New Castle, IN
My daughter, and myself, both love Annie's snacks! Super affordable and great ingredients that you can trust! They are the perfect snacks for children and adults. They taste delicious with not as much guilt as other brands.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I do enjoy this little cookies. I haven't purchased any in a while because I eat more fruits and vegetables than other kinds of food. They are that pricey. And they are incredibly unhealthy either I think they are a good snack to have every once in a while.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I bought a box of these for the first time this week at my local health food store. There are not a lot of gluten free little kid friendly cookies out there, or even for adults. There's a pretty strong sweet smell coming from the cookies in the bag. The chocolate bunnies do have a chocolate flavor and the vanilla bunnies do have a vanilla cookie taste. They are a bit on the gritty side, anyone who has been gluten free long enough can tell you that this seems to be the norm of a lot of gluten free items anyway. They aren't overly sweet, they are just plain tasty and when my 3 month old gets old enough for gluten free snacking, these are going to make a good finger food treat for him once in awhile.
Irene M.
These are so yummy! They make a great addition to a child's lunch or as a snack. Great for any age, actually. They're priced great and are shaped like a cute little leaping bunny. A great alternative and way to make your children's lunches more special and organic! My son would also use these to count when he was younger. I would give him a handful and do a little math...clean hands and area of course.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Annie's bunny cookie snacks are my favorite thing to munch on! Ever since my cousin introduced me to them, they've been a guilty pleasure. I personally love the chocolate chip ones the best and I like to have them for a quick snack! The only down side is that they're a little expensive for cookie snacks - however, they are definitely delicious.
Megan B.
Salisbury , MD
I love Annie's bunny snacks as well as my husband. As other reviewers commented they don't taste completely devoid of flavor or good texture which seems to be the case with most gluten free snacks. I gave them a 4/5 because my son didn't like them-- so now we have two hooked parents and we don't have the excuse of buying them for our kid ;)
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
These aren't too sugary and they have a nice cinnamon taste. They also have snack pack sizes in different flavors which are great for on-to-go. They are a treat for everyone. They are often on sale at Target so I purchase them there a few at a time.
Sara S.
Saint Paul, MO
Great alternative to snickerdoodles! Much better nutrition wise and great for on the go. They are very crunchy and in cute little bunny shapes. I used these for garnish/decoration on a carrot cake and it was a hit. Love the natural/gluten free ingredients. Will certainly buy again.
Amy J.
Milton , WV
Which Annie's product is your favorite?
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Do these taste simular to the cinnamon teddy grams?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Snickerdoodle flavor??!?!? Where are these sold? I see they are new.
Marla W.
I have checked the local target is there any other stores that sell these?
Kaitlin R.
Rochester, NY
I'm into trying new things and I love cookies. What other flavors do they have?