BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Feeling Uninspired? Enliven Your Dinner Menu With Our Organic Skillet Meals. Add Your Favorite Meat Or Veggie Substitute For A Balanced, Tasty Dinner, And Bring Out Your Inner Chef. Organic Pasta In A Cheddar Cheese Sauce Easy-To-Prepare Dinnertime Solution Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa see more...

Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
Foodie Expert
I didn't buy the 6 pack of this, and honestly, I'm not a huge fan of items like this. However, I love Annie products and so I gave this one a try and I loved it. It was really quick and easy to make especially after a long day of work. I split this with my roommate and it was the perfect size for us.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Austin, TX
This is a very tasty healthy product but as a paren't on a budget i only buy this when its on sale or i have a coupon. i wish healthy was not expensive how is that ok :)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Warren, Mi
I'm not a huge fan of the Annie brand pastas because I've always found the texture of the cheese powders to be slightly gritty even when it's prepared following the directions on the box. I gave it a higher rating because I think it's a good alternative if you're really looking to buy smart, eco-friendly products.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
This was actually pretty tasty. I wasn't so sure of it because I am not a fan of hamburger helper. But after tasting this, I was actually impressed.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Burlington, VT
I have not found the cheese to be gritty at all. It mixes and melts down if you stir the pot of mac over a low flame after mixing. I have succeed in making this mac smooth the creamy. Great alternative to the big brand.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Middletown, MD
Foodie Expert
This is a good alternative, but doesn't quite have the salty, fake-cheese flavor of the big brand!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This product is a great healthy alternitive. My son loves Mac n Cheese and I am happy that I stumbled apon Annie's