BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Shiitake mushrooms have been prized since ancient times in Asia for their exquisite flavor – and toasted sesame oil combined in a vinaigrette is sensational on salads and in stir-frys. Try it as a sauce for noodles! Available in 8oz and 16oz bottles.

INGREDIENTS: Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soy, And/Or Sunflower), Apple Cider Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Water, Expeller Pressed Toasted Sesame Oil, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Shiitake Mushrooms, Xanthan Gum.

Annie's Homegrown Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette - 8 oz
  • "This is very tasty and Annies always makes sure their products are always made with fresh ingredients" in 1 review
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
This is by far my favorite salad dressing of all time. Every now and then I'll have ranch or blue cheese, if I'm eating something spicy besides my salad. But I almost always use this sesame shiitake dressing. They're my two favorite flavors combined into a light, almost balsamic like dressing.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Ashley S.
Long Beach, CA
This is he go to dressing in my house! There is always a bottle ready to open. I got turned onto it by my BF and now i cant get enough. Its not overly expensive and way worth the price. I would say spring for the big bottle it worth it.
Blanca M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This inegar dressing tastes so good ! I always love to add a little bit to my food because i feel like something is always missing it is so delicious! I recently started purchasing this 3 years ago and ever since i always repurchase I would recommend this to any person out there !
Jan a.
Shiitake Sesame is my favorite dressing salads. I love this vinagreta with the spices and the sesame. This vinaigrette makes my flat salads tastes amazing. Absolutely the best! Is a must get!
Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is hands down my favorite salad dressing. I always venture off to try a different brand/flavor- and it never works out. Its very affordable, just wish they made larger bottles available as well. Pairs really well with sprouts and sunflower seeds.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
My family keeps 4 bottles of this at a time in our home because it’s just that good. Little mushrooms on the bottom of the container too that mix in with your salad if you shake really well. Love the taste and the price
Anjali S.
If you don’t know, now you know! Amazing dressing! Healthy on healthy! Goes with most salads! Personally I don’t like mushrooms but this dressing doesn’t even bother me! Recommend to all as a must try!
Rosemary S.
I love this dressing! His savory dressing is extremely versatile and encouraged me to use more variety in my salads. The umami flavor from shiitake is foward and isn't lost behind the acid and oil. Yum!
Karey D.
LOVE the flavors that pour of this bottle. The amount of spice it has is crazy. I bought this at a reasonable price from Stop n Shop and would definitely consider repurchasing. I am 100% satisfied by this product!!
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
What other flavors of Annie's dressings are good?
Daniela G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Can I use it on fish too?