Annie's® Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Introduced back in 1989, Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar is our original and best selling product. Annie created Shells & Cheddar (as we call it here) in her kitchen when she realized there was no all-natural, white cheddar macaroni & cheese on the market. She came up with a totally delicious product that is made with real white cheddar cheese and organic shell shaped pasta.

Organic Pasta (Organic Wheat Flour), Dried Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide (For Anticaking).

• Who has tried this and does it taste different because it...4 Answers
  • Is the white cheddar Mac and cheese better than the old c...1 Answers
  • Is this actually good tasting or is it powdered like othe...2 Answers
Annie's®  Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
Annie's® Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
Buy on Amazon
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My girls, like many other children, love macaroni and cheese and sometimes I don’t feel like whipping up a batch of homemade! This is an amazing tasting solution to that problem. So quick and easy and not full of crap I don’t want my kids eating like some other easy to make Mac and cheese. This also reheats well if you add a bit of milk or butter to re-moisten the noodles.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
The BEST Mac and cheese. I’m drooling just thinking about it lol. So creamy and the white cheddar gives it a flavor that is different than your average Mac and cheese. Very easy to make and super delicious. I always try to keep a box in the house because it makes a perfect lunch or dinner!
Jessica H.
Annie’s Mac & cheese is the perfect blend of cheesy and creamy with that perfect bite of cheddar. Delicious! It’s exactly what I want from a Mac & cheese and I feel great serving it to my whole family! I’d recommend it to anyone who loves Mac & cheese!
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
I have been eating this Mac and cheese for as long as I can remember. Is so delicious and our family loves it. It’s a go to last minute dinner in our house and we always have a few boxes on hand. This price is excellent for the quality of food you’re getting.
Iman O.
Kew Gardens, NY
Leagues ahead of Kraft's White Cheddar Mac & Cheese! I don't know if it really is significantly healthier, but it definitely tastes less artificial.
This has gotten me through all my wisdom tooth extractions, and broke college years. It's cheap, quick and easy to make, and deliciously creamy.
I always mix in some frozen peas when I'm boiling the pasta, and sometimes also stir in chopped up beef hot dogs at the end.
It's also great as a side for breaded chicken cutlets or meatballs.
Aleyda C.
Sebring
So delicious! I had this last night with a mushroom burger and sweet potato french fries I enjoyed the combination of flavor so much even my boyfriend loved it. My son who's 2 years old even liked it, overall happy with the product and it's gluten free!
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite types of Mac n cheese. It’s so easy to make and always tastes great. The shells and white cheddar are a freat way to mix it up from plain old Mac n cheese. I also like that i can trust the ingredients in Annie’s.
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
You just HAVE to have a go-to mac n' cheese in your pantry.  It's a childhood comfort food!  I love this Annie's® Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese.  (It's usually $1.00 at Kroger.)  PROS: small ingredient list, no artificial flavors or colors or preservatives, and tastes GREAT!
Sarah M.
I love this mac & cheese ! Personally I prefer this particular flavor over Kraft mac & cheese. I think the white cheddar flavor is really nice. I also like that the macaroni is shells. It’s a nice twist on a classic meal !
sam f.
Provo, UT
This is one of my favorite types of Mac n cheese! I was skeptical when I bought this product because I had never tried it and I’m typically a regular cheddar Mac n cheese girl. I was AMAZED when I tried this! It was simple to make and everything blended perfectly. There was no gritty texture at all. The best part was that it tasted amazing! This is now a staple in our house for a quick and easy snack or meal!
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What do you usually pair this with? Or do you just eat it alone?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Does it taste that different than 'normal' Mac & Cheese, ie. Kraft or Valveeta?
Sidney H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How do these taste? I've never tried these but I am familiar with the brand.
Marla W.
Does any one know some of the cheapest places to purchase this product? I really want to try it
Rachel R.
Does anyone know if they make any other variety besides the white cheddar?

Annie's®  Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese