Annie's® Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Introduced back in 1989, Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar is our original and best selling product. Annie created Shells & Cheddar (as we call it here) in her kitchen when she realized there was no all-natural, white cheddar macaroni & cheese on the market. She came up with a totally delicious product that is made with real white cheddar cheese and organic shell shaped pasta.

Organic Pasta (Organic Wheat Flour), Dried Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide (For Anticaking).

• Who has tried this and does it taste different because it is orga...2 Answers
  • Is the white cheddar Mac and cheese better than the old cheddar f...1 Answers
  • Is this actually good tasting or is it powdered like other Mac an...1 Answers
Annie's®  Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
Annie's® Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
Buy on Target*
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
My seven-year-old loves these!! They are as tasty as the regular name brand plus they are organic and made with less ingredients than other the more simple the more better for parents easy to make and delicious to eat for the entire family
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
My roommate grew up in a very organic/natural-oriented home and she loves this stuff. I like to pick up a box every now and then to cook up for dinner quick. It is a bit more expensive than normal Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 7.25 oz. Box and has its own particular taste. They taste different that’s for sure, but a good different. I definitely suggest trying it out at least once.
sam f.
Provo, UT
This is one of my favorite types of Mac n cheese! I was skeptical when I bought this product because I had never tried it and I’m typically a regular cheddar Mac n cheese girl. I was AMAZED when I tried this! It was simple to make and everything blended perfectly. There was no gritty texture at all. The best part was that it tasted amazing! This is now a staple in our house for a quick and easy snack or meal!
Nolan Y.
Falmouth
I could go on all day about how good this mac and cheese is. Every time I stop at the grocery store, we stock up on this. Chances are we have at least 1 in our drawer at all times. We eat this at least once a week, and if you love the taste of cheddar cheese then you will adore this product. It is easy to make, and you can eat happily knowing it is organic and didn't cost you a small organ.
Michaela C.
I really like Annie's white cheddar shells and cheese.  I make mine with yogurt rather than milk, and it has a nice tanginess to it that is so tasty.  I stir in frozen peas, and it makes a good meal.  My husband isn't such a fan, and it is a little on the expensive side for boxed mac n cheese, so we don't have it often, but I always like it when we do!
Porsha P.
I absolutely LOVE this brand of mac and cheese! I came across this and bought on a whim when I was first introducing my son to solid foods. This was PERFECT for a family pasta dinner. I would throw in fresh spinach, diced tomatoes, and mushrooms served with grilled chicken and viola! The flavor in the cheese is just amazing! I will buy this every chance I get!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Love Annie's white cheddar mac and cheese. I honestly can't remember the last time I bought another brand of Mac and cheese. It's easy to prepare, very yummy, and made with organic pasta. I buy mine at my local Kroger store. Would highly recommend.
Lisa G.
Soooo yummy 😍

My only issue is the instructions to remove the pasta, mix up the cheese sauce with milk and butter, and then readd the pasta.
If you don’t you get random clumps or cheese powder inside some of the shells
I’m used to mixing the cheese sauce together with the pasta still in the pot, but other than that it’s sooo cheesy and delicious ❤️
Brittany P.
Phoenix, AZ
This is by far my favorite boxed mac and cheese. I love the white cheddar and make a box of this at least once a week when I need to make a quick meal at home. It is easy to prepare and has amazing flavor! I would never be able to go back to Kraft or Velveeta after tasting Annie's Mac and Cheese. I recommend y'all try this if you haven't yet!
Cath K.
Weston, CT
My favorite Mac and cheese. Have been eating it since I was a kid. Always my go to brand more expensive than others but is so much better and healthier. Would always recommend it and buy again. Will always be my favorite Mac and cheese.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What do you usually pair this with? Or do you just eat it alone?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Does it taste that different than 'normal' Mac & Cheese, ie. Kraft or Valveeta?
Sidney H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How do these taste? I've never tried these but I am familiar with the brand.
Rachel R.
Does anyone know if they make any other variety besides the white cheddar?
Marla W.
Does any one know some of the cheapest places to purchase this product? I really want to try it