Annie's® Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #4 in Macaroni & Cheese

Introduced back in 1989, Annie’s Shells & White Cheddar is our original and best selling product. Annie created Shells & Cheddar (as we call it here) in her kitchen when she realized there was no all-natural, white cheddar macaroni & cheese on the market. She came up with a totally delicious product that is made with real white cheddar cheese and organic shell shaped pasta.

Organic Pasta (Organic Wheat Flour), Dried Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide (For Anticaking).

• Who has tried this and does it taste different because it is orga...3 Answers
  • Is the white cheddar Mac and cheese better than the old cheddar f...1 Answers
  • Is this actually good tasting or is it powdered like other Mac an...1 Answers
Annie's®  Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
Annie's® Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
Katy M.
I always keep this at the house. It's cheap, quick and delicious. The white cheddar is so much yummier then other mac's I've had. Its much healthier than Kraft Mac n Cheese and I feel much more comfortable supporting this company over Kraft. In addition this meal is great for kids but also college students and at my home we do "kid meal nights" where we have that with peas and fake chikn nuggets. Delicious and suggest you try!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My girls, like many other children, love macaroni and cheese and sometimes I don’t feel like whipping up a batch of homemade! This is an amazing tasting solution to that problem. So quick and easy and not full of crap I don’t want my kids eating like some other easy to make Mac and cheese. This also reheats well if you add a bit of milk or butter to re-moisten the noodles.
Alice S.
Ive created a monster. Juat kidding. My son ONLY eats this mac now. Doh. Its so good even he cant be fooled at 7. The white cheddar is different if your tired of the regular kind. Give this or any of annies macs a try. They are all delicious! Frequently found on sale for 10/$10 . Or 1.50 not on sale. I always stock up when they have the 10 for 10 deal.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
The BEST Mac and cheese. I’m drooling just thinking about it lol. So creamy and the white cheddar gives it a flavor that is different than your average Mac and cheese. Very easy to make and super delicious. I always try to keep a box in the house because it makes a perfect lunch or dinner!
Jessica H.
Annie’s Mac & cheese is the perfect blend of cheesy and creamy with that perfect bite of cheddar. Delicious! It’s exactly what I want from a Mac & cheese and I feel great serving it to my whole family! I’d recommend it to anyone who loves Mac & cheese!
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
I have been eating this Mac and cheese for as long as I can remember. Is so delicious and our family loves it. It’s a go to last minute dinner in our house and we always have a few boxes on hand. This price is excellent for the quality of food you’re getting.
Morgan J.
This macaroni and cheese is literally SO good. Really convenient to make and it tastes amazing. It is a bit on the pricey side, so I usually pick up a few boxes when the product is on sale. It doesn’t taste like it’s really processed, which I love.
Sarah M.
I love this mac & cheese ! Personally I prefer this particular flavor over Kraft mac & cheese. I think the white cheddar flavor is really nice. I also like that the macaroni is shells. It’s a nice twist on a classic meal !
sam f.
Provo, UT
This is one of my favorite types of Mac n cheese! I was skeptical when I bought this product because I had never tried it and I’m typically a regular cheddar Mac n cheese girl. I was AMAZED when I tried this! It was simple to make and everything blended perfectly. There was no gritty texture at all. The best part was that it tasted amazing! This is now a staple in our house for a quick and easy snack or meal!
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
My roommate grew up in a very organic/natural-oriented home and she loves this stuff. I like to pick up a box every now and then to cook up for dinner quick. It is a bit more expensive than normal Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 7.25 oz. Box and has its own particular taste. They taste different that’s for sure, but a good different. I definitely suggest trying it out at least once.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
What do you usually pair this with? Or do you just eat it alone?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Does it taste that different than 'normal' Mac & Cheese, ie. Kraft or Valveeta?
Sidney H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How do these taste? I've never tried these but I am familiar with the brand.
Rachel R.
Does anyone know if they make any other variety besides the white cheddar?
Marla W.
Does any one know some of the cheapest places to purchase this product? I really want to try it