BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #47 in Macaroni & Cheese

This Totally Natural Pasta Meal, Made With Certified Organic Pasta, Uses The All-Natural Premium Ingredients You've Come To Trust From Us. Plus, They're Fast. We're Talking About 10 Minutes! 0 Grams Trans Fat Real Cheese Made In Usa see more...

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
I love these! These do not make my stomach swell because they are so natural and made with organic and wholesome ingredients. These are a good snack to grab for on the go. I usually take these to my work because it is a healthier alternative to a lot of other snacks that I can grab on the go.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Foodie Expert
My kids love this flavor. I feel a lot better feeding them one of their favorite meals when I know it's healthier and natural. It is a bit pricey which is why it only got four stars.
Leenoy C.
Leenoy C.
This is my go-to pasta. Annie's is an amazing brand of pasta and I will keep repurchasing for when I want a quick meal. You definitely get a large quantity for the price.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
Foodie Expert
We like this flavor of Annie's Mac and Cheese pretty well. The three cheese one is creamier than the regular version, and I feel like it has less "junk" in it than the other brands. We do still prefer the Horizon Organics mac and cheese, though. The taste is closer to "real" cheese.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
I like to convince myself that I'm doing something healthy for myself and my family by eating Annie's Homegrown instead of the regular or store brand of Macaroni and Cheese. I don't think it probably is, and the taste is similar to the "bad" brand, but let me at least hold on to my fantasy that I'm trying to go healthier!
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Ripley, WV
Foodie Expert
We received Annie's Tomato and Pasta soup in a voxbox so we decided to try the Rotini Pasta. We love it! It is organic and delicious. I didn't think I could get my husband to eat healthy but he loves this!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Denton , TX
Foodie Expert
This mac & cheese is pretty good little pricey but I see that it's because of the great ingredients inside of it. It saves really good but I don't reach for it a lot in the stores because of the price.
B T.
B T.
Delicious! We love all the Annie's macaroni and cheese options that we have tried. I love that they are organic and have a delicious creamy consistency with perfect cheeses flavor. We have a large family and they all love it!
Camille P.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
The cheese flavor was very good for this product. My children were not too satisfied with the texture of the rotini pasta, which had an overly-chewy consistency. This was totally unlike the al dente pasta I cook at home. I like the fact that it is better for you than normal pasta. The price is on the high side.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
Foodie Expert
Mac n cheese has always been my guilty pleasure go-to, but with Annie's I can feel s lot less guilty. The pasta is delicious and flavorful, easy to make and just so satisfying.