BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

This Totally Natural Pasta Meal, Made With Certified Organic Pasta, Uses The All-Natural Premium Ingredients You've Come To Trust From Us. Plus, They're Fast. We're Talking About 10 Minutes! 0 Grams Trans Fat Real Cheese Made In Usa see more...

Camille P.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
The cheese flavor was very good for this product. My children were not too satisfied with the texture of the rotini pasta, which had an overly-chewy consistency. This was totally unlike the al dente pasta I cook at home. I like the fact that it is better for you than normal pasta. The price is on the high side.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
I love these! These do not make my stomach swell because they are so natural and made with organic and wholesome ingredients. These are a good snack to grab for on the go. I usually take these to my work because it is a healthier alternative to a lot of other snacks that I can grab on the go.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
Foodie Expert
We like this flavor of Annie's Mac and Cheese pretty well. The three cheese one is creamier than the regular version, and I feel like it has less "junk" in it than the other brands. We do still prefer the Horizon Organics mac and cheese, though. The taste is closer to "real" cheese.
B T.
B T.
Delicious! We love all the Annie's macaroni and cheese options that we have tried. I love that they are organic and have a delicious creamy consistency with perfect cheeses flavor. We have a large family and they all love it!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Foodie Expert
My kids love this flavor. I feel a lot better feeding them one of their favorite meals when I know it's healthier and natural. It is a bit pricey which is why it only got four stars.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Beverly, MA
I simply do not trust any other pasta brand since this is so organic and fresh! Not to mention it tastes better than any other brand. Definitely a great buy for some quick dinners.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
Foodie Expert
Mac n cheese has always been my guilty pleasure go-to, but with Annie's I can feel s lot less guilty. The pasta is delicious and flavorful, easy to make and just so satisfying.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Why buy one when you can buy six of these delicious mac and cheese style pastas at once?! Delicious and organic - at least I know my food is safe even when I'm pigging out ;-)
Leenoy C.
Leenoy C.
This is my go-to pasta. Annie's is an amazing brand of pasta and I will keep repurchasing for when I want a quick meal. You definitely get a large quantity for the price.
Tatiana D.
Tatiana D.
Somerville, MA
This is my favorite Mac N Cheese of all time. I love white cheddar, it's one of my favorite cheeses, and this particular brand tastes the most like homemade mac n cheese.