BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #52 in Macaroni & Cheese

This Totally Natural Pasta Meal, Made With Certified Organic Pasta, Uses The All-Natural Premium Ingredients You've Come To Trust From Us. Plus, They're Fast. We're Talking About 10 Minutes! 0 Grams Trans Fat Real Cheese Made In Usa see more...

Leenoy C.
This is my go-to pasta. Annie's is an amazing brand of pasta and I will keep repurchasing for when I want a quick meal. You definitely get a large quantity for the price.
Michelle B.
Glendale, AZ
Very delicious! It's creamy and very flavorful and brings healthy to mac and cheese. My young picky eater nieces eat this multiple times a week & my sister loves that it's available in a pack.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Foodie Expert
Annie's Mac and Cheese is yummy. It's much better thank Kraft and I like that it's organic but not exactly healthy.
Sam T.
One of the best mac and cheeses I've ever had. It's organic but doesn't taste gross like some organic pastas can taste. Quick and simple
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Love anything from annies... I buy their gold fish too and my son loves them. the pasta is delicious and doesn't taste gross like some health foods do.
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love that this is organic and healthier for you. They sell this at Target and it comes in a variety of different pastas
blair r.
This brand is alright. It isn't my favorite. My son loved it, but I happen to love mac and cheese with a hot dog every now and then, and this didn't cut it in flavor for me.
Brittany M.
Commerce City , CO
Foodie Expert
MY FAVORITE BRAND OF MAC AND CHEESE! I like to use soy milk and some unsalted butter with this Mac. So yummy! I buy in bulk ­čśü
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
Foodie Expert
Annie's boxed mac and cheese is really good. It is creamy and cheesy and just hits the spot when you're craving it. I also trust Annie's as a company, as many of their products are organic.
Pamela D.
Daly City, CA
It's a tasty product. I feel like the suggest serving size is on the smaller end. It's easy to prepare. Nice cheesy flavor.