BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #67 in Macaroni & Cheese

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Macaroni lovers and pizza lovers, unite!â annie's took their famous macaroni & cheese and created a rising crust macaroni & cheese pizza! Try this extra cheesy pizza, made with annie s pasta elbows and creamy cheddar cheese sauce, atop our delicious rising crust.

Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Gotta admit I saw this and was like "what the WHAT?"...and of course bought it out of shear curiosity. And it was SO weirdly good!! Totally a cheat day meal but I could only eat 2 slices and my 2 year old almost ate the rest! She loved it, which made mommy proud!
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
I recently tried this product oh it's OK it's a little pricey for for me it's easy to prepare him I only try this maybe a couple times with my granddaughter Ej didn't meet my expectations but I prefer craft but I would try to get
Christina S.
Tucson, AZ
My kids love Mac and cheese and so I bought this and they loved it so much I had to go and get more. So if you have little ones yes I would reccomend this Mac & cheese
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
OMG OMG OMG! When I tell you I LOVE this product? So let me preface this by saying that I am 8 months pregnant and my hunger fluctuates. However one day last week I had a hankering for some Annie's Mac and Cheese. My dear husband, bless his soul, came home with this! At first I was like WTH? But when I ate it I swear my heart melted. THe crust is absolutely perfect--buttery, thick and moist like regular pizza. The Mac and Cheese is that same Annie's that I've grown to love. I put some hot sauce on top and it was heaven. Now the one thing  I can't tell you is the price! My husband threw away the receipt and since the one time I've had it I haven't been able to find it in my local grocery stores. But baby if you see it, pick up at least 3-4 because this is the best pregnant food known to man!
Paula G.
Ahhhhhh I love this mac and cheese, even though their cheese has lots of dairy in it, I feel is better than many other brands out there. Mac and cheese is definitely one of my favorite meals, but depending on the brands it is also packed with really bad ingredients for the health. Annie's has been the one I had fallen in love with, the day I tried it.
bianca l.
New Orleans, LA
This comes out better if you use the oven versus a microwave. The flavors are good yet sometimes the pasta gets way too soft and soggy and it ends up being like a cheesy soup and that i do not enjoy. Maybe letting it sit after reheating, not sure but go for the oven, not a good option for lunch or reheating.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is the most amazing mac & cheese I have ever ate that I haven't been myself honestly it's affordable and I met all my expectations because it taste like it's homemade it's healthy I would definitely buy it again and it's great if you have a growing family if you want to get them a quick meal that's healthy and fast
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Macaroni and cheese pizza yes it's a thing and it is so good and it's Annie's homegrown so you know it's made of top quality ingredients and it's good for you I love love love this pizza my kids love this pizza and it's getting two of their favorite things in one mac & cheese and pizza
Anney A.
Rockledge, FL
This product is cheesy goodness! I love Annie's Homegrown Rising Crust Macaroni & Cheese Pizza! 🍕 Annie's brand offers a wide range of tasty organic foods that have better, healthy ingredients that still offer amazing taste and flavor. I love this pizza because it provides a crusty edge but a soft, fluffy inside of macaroni goodness!
Courtney S.
This is so good!!!!! Two of the best foods together. Can't get enough of it! Now I can make this for my niece and not have to make a whole different meal for myself!
Samantha C.
Where is this product sold?
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
Does anyone know where you can purchase this? Haven't seen it in stores.
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
Holy s*** this looks amazing, is it?