Annie's® Homegrown Rice Pasta & Cheddar Mini Meal Kit

Looking for a wholesome, tasty and gluten-free meal you can take on the go? Our Gluten Free Mini Meal Kit is the solution! This shelf-stable, pre-packed kit combines an Annie’s Rice Pasta & Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese Cup and two Annie’s snack favorites: Cocoa & Vanilla Bunny Cookies and Organic Orchard Strawberry Fruit Bites. With 6 grams of protein and one whole serving of fruit, gluten-free goodness is now portable. Adults and kids alike will love pre-packed kits for school, office, or on-the-go! Available at Target.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Rice Pasta & Cheddar Mini Meal Kit!
New York
I almost wish this was healthier. I expect Annie’s to have these healthier alternatives and perhaps it is better than Kraft but I know it still has additives. However, it is tasty and you forget it is gluten free truly.
Gluten Free
Scottsdale, AZ
When I need a quick snacky meal, I love to make this. Annie’s makes great products and Ione that this a great way to have a mac ‘n cheese snack/mini meal that is also gluten-free! If you want to kick the flavor up a notch, put some hot sauce, truffle oil, or Tony’s cajun seasoning on it to give it more flavor and create a variety of flavors with the same product.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Honestly, so weird; still not sure how I feel about rice pasta. It's got an odd flavor to it, and it's so transparent; the cheese is good though, so I give it four stars.
When I found that I couldn’t eat regular wheat pasta, I was distraught. Then I found Annie’s and thankfully it fills the hole in my heart for easy Mac and cheese. The rice pasta is delicious and the cheese is reminiscent of childhood.
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
I enjoy Annie’s gluten free items, especially the ones without corn as well. They make great products and I like that I can have Mac and cheese that is delicious. I always go back to Annie’s products.
Gluten Free
My gluten free go to. I love this brand and I love the taste of their Mac and cheese. It’s a little on the pricier side but so worth it
I love all of Annie's pasta dishes. Mac and cheese is our favorite. I love how they don't add all the unnecessary junk.
Organic, No Special Diet
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
So delicious! Even my toddler asks for seconds! Easy to prepare and ingredients you can feel good about serving.
No Special Diet
Broomfield
Very great flavor, the perfect amount of creamy and super easy to come together in a short amount of time!
Organic, No Special Diet
Copley, OH
They have this in dairy free and it tastes amazing. So going from that I would recommend buying it