Annie's® Homegrown Real Aged Cheddar Single Serving Microwavable

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Quick & easy just got more colorful! Say hello to our Real Aged Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese. Colored naturally with annatto and made with real aged cheddar cheese and certified organic pasta it comes in convenient single serve packets like our popular White Cheddar Microwavable Mac! So, it’s perfect for a quick meal or snack. All you need is water and a microwave to create a hot, delicious meal anywhere.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Cornstarch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Annie's®  Homegrown Real Aged Cheddar Single Serving Microwavable
Annie's® Homegrown Real Aged Cheddar Single Serving Microwavable
Buy on Target*
Queen S.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a great health conscious alternative to Kraft and Velveeta. It's also healthier with less fat, sodium and preservatives. I add shredded cheese to it while cooking to make it cheesier but you don't have to in order for it to taste good. I purchase these in bulk and make it when I don't want to cook a real meal (from laziness). I make this with veggies (which I cook in the same pot to cut down on dishes) and stir fry chicken.
Sarah M.
I really enjoy these because they are convenient and taste great. I also enjoy that Annie’s products are cruelty free and organic. This is a simple meal and can be used as a side .
-ans- s.
My preschooler loves this macaroni and cheese. It's simple to prepare, although it takes a few seconds longer than other box brands. I love the recognizable ingredients.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These little packs make it super easy for my teenagers to make their own macaroni and cheese without having to make an entire box. They are a little pricey but when you consider that you can make one serving instead of a whole box of macaroni and cheese, you actually save money in the long run by not wasting half a box. The taste is the exact same as if you made it on the stove top and I've had no complaints from my children
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Annie's® Homegrown Real Aged Cheddar Single Serving Microwavable simply delicious my son is a picky eater and he absolutely loves this Mac n cheese. I feel very confident feeding it to him being that it's organic and there are no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. My son's health is my top priority
Jennifer T.
I buy these to supplement my son's dinners when he's still hungry and he absolutely LOVES them. I like that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for organic food and can find them in the organic section of Kroger, normally on sale. My only complaint is that no matter what I do to prep it, the water still boils over in the microwave.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I tried Annie's Mac & Cheese it was very good it had a package of cheese in box with pasta I cooked it and it came out very cheesy and  it's very easy to prepare love it. picked up a box from Kroger will purchase again in future . My family loved this product. would recommend to everyone it was very affordable.
Emily G.
I love these single servings of macaroni and cheese. Being a college student, it can be difficult to make "homemade" meals, aka meals made in my room. The single cups make it so easy to microwave. They are a relatively good price, although I'm not sure how they compare to other mac and cheese brands. I will definitely be purchasing again.
alisha a.
Usually buy the standard size box of this. Its my go to when I don't want to cook or I just feel like being a kid for a minute. I have to thank this brand for making me realize that mac and cheese should be made with Greek yogurt (per there instructions) instead of milk. I'll never go back.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
I love annies! it's healthy and won't break the bank! It is delicious and feeds 2-3 people! It is the perfect side to any meal and exceeded my expectations. I bought this at my local Kroger. I love all the other options from this brand as well but the mac and cheese is the bomb!
emily c.
south plainfield
Do these come in packets
Jeanett A.
What the difference between the Annie's Mac and cheese organic and the regular mac and cheese.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Would you recommend? I've never seem this kind before! Or the brand making mac and cheese.
Yasmin B.
If this is Microwaveable is it really good for you?