BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #33 in Macaroni & Cheese

Quick & easy just got more colorful! Say hello to our Real Aged Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese. Colored naturally with annatto and made with real aged cheddar cheese and certified organic pasta it comes in convenient single serve packets like our popular White Cheddar Microwavable Mac! So, it’s perfect for a quick meal or snack. All you need is water and a microwave to create a hot, delicious meal anywhere.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Cornstarch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

• If this is Microwaveable is it really good for you? Be the first to answer!
  • What the difference between the Annie's Mac and cheese organic an...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend? I've never seem this kind before! Or the br...1 Answers
Annie's Homegrown Real Aged Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese
  • "I got a sample in my vox box and while I think the stove top stuff is much better this is good in a pinch." in 1 review
Dani R.
is a delcious addition to the quick and easy meal arsenal contained within my kitchen.They have a pretty good taste to them, It's great to have on hand for a day when you need to fix something fast. It's easy to prepare and tasty to eat.It's a nice balance of an instant comfort food and natural ingredients that make it slightly less of a guilty pleasure. Sometimes I find that the sauce comes out thinner than the more unhealthy boxed mixes do, but you could probably just add more butter and less milk or something to change that.
Cassie M.
Wayne, IL
Love these small individualized bowls of mac and cheese because they taste so good. Very easy and quick to prepare because it is put in the microwave. I would buy this products again because this is a very convenient meal for me to prepare. The only bad thing about this product is that it is a little more expensive than other Macaroni products.
Anna M.
Greenville , SC
While Annie's has the market cornered on cutely shaped macaroni and cheese noodles, unfortunately, for this southern macaroni and cheese ....it does not make the cut. I found it wasn't horrible to eat, but the taste was not as good as my crock pot mac and cheese I make at home. It tasted odd and is not my go to if I can help it.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
These are perfect for baby, and although it's still a carb, and still max&cheese I don't feel like I'm feeding her artificial garbage. It is a bit more pricy than some of the leading brands however you get what you pay for. The flavor is nice and rich, and the noodles cook perfectly even in the microwave
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
You just can't go back to another brand after you have tried these. I wouldn't believe this had been cooked in the microwave if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes. This taste homemade! Its a great value and I can't even count how many people I have got hooked on these for a quick lunch or even dinner.
Jenifer B.
Bernard, IA
Annie's is one of the best mac and cheese brands I've ever eaten and I've had a lot of mac and cheese in my life. It is a bit expensive but definitely worth it. I have high expectations for mac and cheese and it's so good. It even has a lot of healthy options and options for people who are vegan too!
alisha a.
Usually buy the standard size box of this. Its my go to when I don't want to cook or I just feel like being a kid for a minute. I have to thank this brand for making me realize that mac and cheese should be made with Greek yogurt (per there instructions) instead of milk. I'll never go back.
Michelle B.
I love the idea of this and was very excited for a healthier alternative for little Mac and cheese lovers, but the cheese was a bit bold for my little ones. The older one loved it, so I think some littles would like it, but be aware that it might have more flavor than they might be used to!
Emily W.
These packets are so easy to make and you are able to eat mac and cheese as quickly as you can think of wanting to eat it!! Although its super fast, it doesn't taste like cheap, microwaveable food - its actually delicious. A little more expensive than Kraft, but definitely worth it!
Sarah W.
Lexington, KY
I have always loved Annie's brand. But these packets are so easy and so convient that it makes me love this brand even more. You just pop it into the microwave and bam! You have a hot meal to eat while you watch friends on Netflix at midnight. I could eat a whole 5 pack by myself!
emily c.
south plainfield
Do these come in packets
Jeanett A.
Foodie Expert
What the difference between the Annie's Mac and cheese organic and the regular mac and cheese.
Shaina C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend? I've never seem this kind before! Or the brand making mac and cheese.
Yasmin M.
Foodie Expert
If this is Microwaveable is it really good for you?