BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #24 in Macaroni & Cheese

Quick & easy just got more colorful! Say hello to our Real Aged Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese. Colored naturally with annatto and made with real aged cheddar cheese and certified organic pasta it comes in convenient single serve packets like our popular White Cheddar Microwavable Mac! So, it’s perfect for a quick meal or snack. All you need is water and a microwave to create a hot, delicious meal anywhere.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Cornstarch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Annie's Homegrown Real Aged Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese
  • "I got a sample in my vox box and while I think the stove top stuff is much better this is good in a pinch." in 1 review
Dani R.
Dani R.
is a delcious addition to the quick and easy meal arsenal contained within my kitchen.They have a pretty good taste to them, It's great to have on hand for a day when you need to fix something fast. It's easy to prepare and tasty to eat.It's a nice balance of an instant comfort food and natural ingredients that make it slightly less of a guilty pleasure. Sometimes I find that the sauce comes out thinner than the more unhealthy boxed mixes do, but you could probably just add more butter and less milk or something to change that.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Spring Lake, NC
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these. I feel good about giving it to her since it doesn't have nearly as much junk as other brands of quick serve macaroni. However, if I'm honest, it kind of grosses me out. It doesn't smell or look appetizing and I haven't even tried it. My mother-in-law won't make it. But I'll keep buying it because it feels like a win to serve to my little people.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Lovely crock of Mac N'Cheese! I used the microwaveable bowl to make myself a cuppa noodles at work and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. While the product was a bit runnier than I had expected (could be I had added too much water) it was still delicious! I am such a fan of Annie's commitment to organic food, which makes these indulgences all the better feeling!
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Wayne, IL
Love these small individualized bowls of mac and cheese because they taste so good. Very easy and quick to prepare because it is put in the microwave. I would buy this products again because this is a very convenient meal for me to prepare. The only bad thing about this product is that it is a little more expensive than other Macaroni products.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
While Annie's has the market cornered on cutely shaped macaroni and cheese noodles, unfortunately, for this southern macaroni and cheese ....it does not make the cut. I found it wasn't horrible to eat, but the taste was not as good as my crock pot mac and cheese I make at home. It tasted odd and is not my go to if I can help it.
Farrah U.
Farrah U.
Overland Park, KS
I love having these on hand for my toddler! They are great for quick lunches and when we have baby'sitters. My toddler loves them and I love that Annie's Homegrown is a brand with ingredients I can trust. I would definitely recommend this product and would add a fifth star if Annie's would become certified kosher!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
You just can't go back to another brand after you have tried these. I wouldn't believe this had been cooked in the microwave if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes. This taste homemade! Its a great value and I can't even count how many people I have got hooked on these for a quick lunch or even dinner.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for baby, and although it's still a carb, and still max&cheese I don't feel like I'm feeding her artificial garbage. It is a bit more pricy than some of the leading brands however you get what you pay for. The flavor is nice and rich, and the noodles cook perfectly even in the microwave
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Bernard, IA
Annie's is one of the best mac and cheese brands I've ever eaten and I've had a lot of mac and cheese in my life. It is a bit expensive but definitely worth it. I have high expectations for mac and cheese and it's so good. It even has a lot of healthy options and options for people who are vegan too!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with this pasta. Such a cute story behind it. I'm in college so I feel like it's a step up from easy mac but still the same amount of effort. They use REAL cheese, even though it does come in powder form, it's amazing. You can taste how creamy it is. I usually add a little butter.
emily c.
emily c.
south plainfield
Do these come in packets
Jeanett A.
Jeanett A.
Foodie Expert
What the difference between the Annie's Mac and cheese organic and the regular mac and cheese.
Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.
Foodie Expert
If this is Microwaveable is it really good for you?