Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
#4 in Macaroni & Cheese

Quick & easy just got more colorful! Say hello to our Real Aged Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese. Colored naturally with annatto and made with real aged cheddar cheese and certified organic pasta it comes in convenient single serve packets like our popular White Cheddar Microwavable Mac! So, it’s perfect for a quick meal or snack. All you need is water and a microwave to create a hot, delicious meal anywhere.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Cornstarch, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Photos (2)
Hux Q.
Hux Q.

Although I don't have kids of my own, I love my niece enough to want her to enjoy her mac and cheese, without feeding her all the chemicals in the fake cheese brands I see her go for. I actually cooked them both once, and she gravitated towards Annie's real cheddar immediately! And since she never finishes her dinner, I look forward to the last bites myself even after I've had my own and I don't have to cook something different for the adults because we all love it and feel good about eating it and serving it to the kids in our family!
Madison U.
Madison U.
Athens, GA

Although I don't have kids of my own, I love my niece enough to want her to enjoy her mac and cheese, without feeding her all the chemicals in the fake cheese brands I see her go for. I actually cooked them both once, and she gravitated towards Annie's real cheddar immediately! And since she never finishes her dinner, I look forward to the last bites myself even after I've had my own and I don't have to cook something different for the adults because we all love it and feel good about eating it and serving it to the kids in our family.
Dani R.
Dani R.

is a delcious addition to the quick and easy meal arsenal contained within my kitchen.They have a pretty good taste to them, It's great to have on hand for a day when you need to fix something fast. It's easy to prepare and tasty to eat.It's a nice balance of an instant comfort food and natural ingredients that make it slightly less of a guilty pleasure. Sometimes I find that the sauce comes out thinner than the more unhealthy boxed mixes do, but you could probably just add more butter and less milk or something to change that.
Jay A.
Jay A.

I wish it would let me rate 3.75 stars. Thats what I want to rate this product. The reason being that personally I like the product but not in love with it. I find it good for occasional snack. I would like a cheesier taste. However, kids love it and they are picky eaters. Its easy enough to make for them and convenient too because they are ready fast using organic ingredients. Its also a brand that I truly trust. I would keep buying them but mainly for the children since to them it's the beat thing ever .
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

Since the college student staple Easy Mac makes my sensitive stomach upset, I decided to try this product instead. Annie's mac & cheese cups don't make me feel sick, but I also don't think they taste quite as good as Easy Mac. Not bad, just not quite as good. The texture is a slightly different. Overall, I enjoy eating these mac & cheese cups as a quick and easy food I can throw in the microwave and I will continue to purchase them.
Joy O.
Joy O.

I purchased this for my 2 year old daughter as what goes into her little body is important to me. I thought these would be an easy pantry item. She doesn't seem to care for these as much as I thought she might. I was a little put off by the sight of the thickeners inside this product. I know its organic and a good brand but it looked like silica gel in my mac and cheese. Tastes good but don't love it.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Bellevue, Kentucky

My 2 year old is so picky. Getting him to eat has been such a challenge but these cups are always a winner! It's the one thing I can count on my son eating. It doesn't seem to be saturated with chemicals or hard-to-pronounce ingredients like some other brands (that, by the way, he won't touch). I keep stocked up on these and even eat them myself! They are quick and delicious!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Sanford, NC

My daughter loves these. I feel good about giving it to her since it doesn't have nearly as much junk as other brands of quick serve macaroni. However, if I'm honest, it kind of grosses me out. It doesn't smell or look appetizing and I haven't even tried it. My mother-in-law won't make it. But I'll keep buying it because it feels like a win to serve to my little people.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Green Bay, WI

Ever since being able to first try an Annies product through influenster, I've been in love with the products and flavors that Annies Homegrown offers. The mac n cheese has a great flavor and I actually now prefer it to any other brand, as well as the fact that it's made with better for you ingredients, and my health matters very much to me and for my children's health.
Ailee S.
Ailee S.
Germantown , TN

I like this product because if I'm going to give my kid microwave macaroni and cheese, it helps to know that it's made with organic pasta and non gmo cheese. It tastes the same as if you shaved away making Mac and cheese the old fashioned way, 15 minutes on the stove! 😜 My only issue is that the water sometimes boils over the cup and leaves a mess in the microwave.
Jeanett A.
Jeanett A.

What the difference between the Annie's Mac and cheese organic and the regular mac and cheese.
emily c.
emily c.
south plainfield

Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.

If this is Microwaveable is it really good for you?

Join Now