Annie's®  Homegrown Real Aged Cheddar Mac & Cheese Mini Meal Kit

Annie's® Homegrown Real Aged Cheddar Mac & Cheese Mini Meal Kit

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #82 in Macaroni & Cheese

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with goodness! No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives. 1 serving of fruit. 400 calories, 9g protein, 4g fiber.

Annie's®  Homegrown Real Aged Cheddar Mac & Cheese Mini Meal Kit
Annie's® Homegrown Real Aged Cheddar Mac & Cheese Mini Meal Kit
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
This macaron is amazing it is very cheesy and has a really good consistency and great taste. alot of these mac and cheeses sold today are too watery and they do not taste like real cheese but this product taste like the real thing! I am deff going to keep buying from them again and again.
Melissa M.
Most delicious convenient packable lunch product on the market. Also, this brand has the best Mac n cheese in the entire world I'm so in love with it. Rainy day, bad day, or just looking for a comforting snack Annie NEVER lets me down!!
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
This product is a fun meal for kids, or anyone! It is super quick and easy but also organic which I love about the brand! I bought them at target, they were reasonably inexpensive and I would buy again.
Amanda L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Annie's has some of the best natural food and you don't have to be afraid to feed it to your kids
Just one taste of the Mac n cheese will have you hooked for life
Jenna D.
Perfect comfort food. Holed-up, cold winter nights especially. Very simple to make, so it doesn't take a lot of effort. A great alternative to Kraft. Perfect with a little bit of pepper sprinkled on it.
Melania H.
Sometimes you need a grab and go meal and this is great. I won't lie we make up our own kits by buying full size packages of these products. It is more cost effective.
Delaine D.
I am seriously obsessed with Annie's products. Can never go wrong with it. It tastes amazing and easy to make. No doubt about it that I will purchase again and again!
Jenifer R.
This product taste good as well as it being inexpensive. It tends to have comfort food which is always a good thing when it comes to finding something to make quick for my younger siblings
Kamil C.
Johns Creek, GA
The thing that I love the most about mac and cheese it's the easy that it is to make. My little brothers love this and the best thing is that they're organic. A delicious and healthy dinner in one. I will recommend this brand, specially this product to anyone who wants to experiment with an organic choice of mac and cheese.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
This brand is usually such an amazing buy.. But I was fairly satisfied with this product. I was not a fan of the flavor of this. But the preparation was super simple and easy! I will buy again when I'm in need of a fast healthier option lunch!