Annie's® Homegrown penne Pasta alfredo sauce Meal

A Sophisticated, Gourmet Pasta Meal Made With Certified Organic Pasta Using All Natural Premium Ingredients. Easy To Cook In 10 Minutes Made With Real Cheese A Good Source Of Calcium Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown penne Pasta alfredo sauce Meal!
How would you rate this product?
Knoxville, TN
I generally like Annie’s, but all of their boxes pasta stuff is kind of lacking! It’s easy to make when you’re in a pinch, but definitely wouldn’t buy again. Also really nice that they’re organic, but the sauce is never very strong tasting and it just ends up kind of bland if you don’t add anything else to it!
No Special Diet
San Anselmo, CA
My son loves this easy version of a fancy mac’ n cheese. The price point is great, it’s on the table quickly, and he always gets in a good meal. While the water in boiling I can quickly steam some broccoli and call it a night!
No Special Diet
I love Annie’s products. They are easy to make and tastes delicious. It’s also great that they are made with organic and real ingredients. Even though packaged, still tastes great and flavorful!
Boston
My fiancé is a large child so he loves these boxed things for dinner. I’m not a huge fan of any of these types of products however, if I’m going to eat it this brand is probably the best.
Organic, Nut Free
Eatonville, WA
Super good. I most often reach for Annie’s when I want to make a quick dinner. There’s great taste and I trust the ingredients on the package.
Dairy Free
Pretty good, Annie doesn't often go wrong, especially with their pasta meals. this was no exception, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Has a really great taste that even my kids like it. Love that it is organic and great value for the price.
Organic
Cut Off, LA
Best pasta ever. I love this as a side to meals. Amazing flavor. I am in love with this.
Organic, No Special Diet