Annie's® Homegrown penne Pasta alfredo sauce Meal

A Sophisticated, Gourmet Pasta Meal Made With Certified Organic Pasta Using All Natural Premium Ingredients. Easy To Cook In 10 Minutes Made With Real Cheese A Good Source Of Calcium Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown penne Pasta alfredo sauce Meal!
How would you rate this product?
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
My son loves this easy version of a fancy mac’ n cheese. The price point is great, it’s on the table quickly, and he always gets in a good meal. While the water in boiling I can quickly steam some broccoli and call it a night!
Triana G.
Pretty good, Annie doesn't often go wrong, especially with their pasta meals. this was no exception, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Savanah F.
Louisville, KY
Annie’s always has consistent quality. Flavors are always great and the whole family enjoys meals from this brand. Great quick dinner when I’m in a pinch for a meal or an easy side dish.
Samantha C.
dawsonville
MMMMMM so gooooodddddd!!!!! I have tried Annie’s mac and cheese before and this can not compare!
Cindy M.
I love Annie’s products. They are easy to make and tastes delicious. It’s also great that they are made with organic and real ingredients. Even though packaged, still tastes great and flavorful!
Lexie P.
Seattle, WA
Super good. I most often reach for Annie’s when I want to make a quick dinner. There’s great taste and I trust the ingredients on the package.
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
Best pasta ever. I love this as a side to meals. Amazing flavor. I am in love with this.
Hannah B.
Knoxville, TN
I generally like Annie’s, but all of their boxes pasta stuff is kind of lacking! It’s easy to make when you’re in a pinch, but definitely wouldn’t buy again. Also really nice that they’re organic, but the sauce is never very strong tasting and it just ends up kind of bland if you don’t add anything else to it!
Kim M.
Boston
My fiancé is a large child so he loves these boxed things for dinner. I’m not a huge fan of any of these types of products however, if I’m going to eat it this brand is probably the best.
Rachel  K.
Has a really great taste that even my kids like it. Love that it is organic and great value for the price.

Looking for your answer?