Annie's® Homegrown Organic Vegan Shells & Creamy Sauce Pasta Dinner uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Try your spoon at Annie’s new Organic Vegan Shells & Creamy Sauce! With a vegan sauce made with pumpkin and sweet potato, and without any artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives, our new organic pasta dinner is the way vegan comfort food should taste.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Wheat Shell Pasta, Organic Pumpkin Powder (*Organic Maltodextrin, *Organic Sunflower Lecithin), Organic Sweet Potato Powder (*Organic Maltodextrin, *Organic Corn Starch, *Organic Sunflower Lecithin), Organic Corn Starch, Organic Tapioca Starch, Sea Salt, Organic Mustard Powder, Organic Flavor, Organic Paprika, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder.

Shamim H.
Lynnwood, WA
Didn't expect it to match up to the classic Kraft mac and cheese, but since going vegan it came close to hitting the spot. It's a solid product to buy if you're craving cheesy goodness and want to put minimal effort into your meal. I personally wouldn't buy it again as I wasn't a huge fan of the flavour, but texture-wise it's great.
Emma c.
Ocean City, MD
Not bad for vegan! Recently become vegan and tried a lot of stuff and this is pretty darn close to the real thing. Can be bought at any natural food store or Whole Foods. Gave it three stars because it's not the REAL Mac and cheese but for vegan, I would definitely reccommend to people. Price isn't bad either!
Rachel C.
Not as great as the Kraft I grew up on, but it does the trick if you're vegan! We also loved it as our "cheese" for a cheeseless pizza - talk about fatties! Had to buy online as it isn't sold in a store near us. Would buy again as there are not many other vegan mac & cheese options unless I make the "cheese" from scratch. Ain't nobody got time for that!
Chelsea V.
Alameda, CA
Sometimes you just have to have some comfort food. Annie's is probably the best boxed vegan macaroni and cheese I have tried. The sauce isn't too overwhelming and it has the correct texture. I only purchase it every once in a while but it satisfies the comfort food need.
Cam V.
Middlebury, VT
I love Annie's shells and I am so happy they have a vegan variety! This is my favorite vegan Mac and cheese! Natural ingredients create a delicious flavor. I would keep buying this. I wish the sold it in more stores!
rebeca c.
I was surprised by how much I liked this since the reviews I read before buying it were really mixed. The sauce is made from pumpkin and butternut squash so it isn’t exactly a cheese flavor but it has all the yummy goodness of mac and cheese. The preparation is super easy, just cook the pasta, drain and add the sauce packet with milk and butter (I use earth balance vegan butter and cashew or almond milk) only negative is it has a LOT of calories and is not a big portion. It’s a great dairy free treat though!
Isa M.
Ashland, WI
Annie's is one of my favorite brands of vegan "macaroni and cheese". The recepie is made with dehydrated vegetables and spices instead of the chemist's creation of imitation cheese that so many vegan "macaroni and cheese" contains. This is satisfying, whole, nutritious, all natural "macaroni and cheese" for vegans. Yum!
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
My kids really loved the taste of this vegan Mac and cheese, I was a bit nervous about them not liking the sweet potatoes taste but I was pleasantly surprised when they asked me for seconds. I found this at Whole Foods and I would buy it again.
Destiny K.
Chino, CA
My son has a dairy sensitivity so these vegan shells are perfect for him! I can't get normal mac and cheese so the fact that there is something I can buy at Sprouts that he can eat and feel like a normal
Kid makes me sooo happy.
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
Had this once, quick and easy to make and had amazing taste. I love Annie's products. It's so difficult to find though, even in whole foods and new seasons.