Food & SnacksBakeryAnnie's Homegrown
Organic Vegan Mac Cheddar Flavor Pasta and Sauce, 6 oz

Annie's Homegrown Organic Vegan Mac Cheddar Flavor Pasta and Sauce, 6 oz

Whether you�re vegan or you�re just diggin� a plant-based diet, there�s no doubt that you�ll deem Annie�s Organic Vegan Cheddar Flavor Mac the most delicious dish around. It�s made without any artificial flavors or synthetic colors, and offers the same comforting cheddar taste you�ll find in classic dairy mac & cheese (without the milk or cheese!) So grab a spoon and dig into the dreamy, creamy cheddar flavor you�ve been missing.

Does this actually compare well to Kraft Macaroni and cheese? I.e. would a non vegan like it?
Does this have a strong nutritional yeast taste?
Start your review of Annie's Homegrown Organic Vegan Mac Cheddar Flavor Pasta and Sauce, 6 oz!
Janel W.
Saint Louis, MO
Annie's Homegrown Organic Vegan Mac Cheddar Flavor Pasta and Sauce, 6 oz uploaded by Janel W.
Purchased at: Target
Hands down the best vegan Mac and cheese I have had. It tastes like regular dairy filled Mac and cheese and is such a comfort food. The texture and taste are incredible. I buy this anytime I’m at a store that has it!
Crystal P.
Annie's Homegrown Organic Vegan Mac Cheddar Flavor Pasta and Sauce, 6 oz uploaded by Crystal P.
I think it’s so cool that a big brand like Annie’s has vegan options!! It’s always nice to have convenience food. The only thing I’d say is it isn’t super cheesy, but adding some nutritional yeast is delicious! So easy and a familiar food. Love it!
ramelia J.
Mooresville, NC
Annie's Homegrown Organic Vegan Mac Cheddar Flavor Pasta and Sauce, 6 oz uploaded by ramelia J.
pretty good. I put my own twist on it though. I added extra creamy oatmilk to the cheese, then I seasoned ground meatless crumbles, and added it. my version of chili mac lol
Mallory R.
West Chester, PA
Annie's Homegrown Organic Vegan Mac Cheddar Flavor Pasta and Sauce, 6 oz uploaded by Mallory R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
extremely good. highly highly recommend to even non vegans. so extremely creamy and tasty. i added salt and pepper to my finished product and i about ate the entire box. i can not wait to buy more!!
Megan M.
This is for real the best vegan Mac n cheez in a box I’ve ever had by far!! If you add the optional margarine, it’s so super creamy and ‘cheezy’. It’s perfect when I’m craving boxed macaroni and cheese like I had as a child!! I mean maybe I’ve eaten and entire box by myself. More than once. Just maybe.
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Annie's Homegrown Organic Vegan Mac Cheddar Flavor Pasta and Sauce, 6 oz uploaded by Amanda M.
Ok, I’m slightly Confused, I’m not sure if the one I Bought last year was different, or if they changed their recipe, but this stuff is AMAZING, as a vegan, the one thing I crave the most as far As old comfort foods before becoming vegan is Mac n cheese, and this stuff taste so much like the ‘real’ thing that I constantly have to recheck The box to make sure I grabbed the vegan one. It’s soooo good!!! A++++
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Annie's Homegrown Organic Vegan Mac Cheddar Flavor Pasta and Sauce, 6 oz uploaded by Amber F.
This is an okay mac and cheeze for it being boxed but I prefer Daiya vegan mac. The cheese sauce in this has a weird flavor; it’s like you just ate a piece of cheeze then you get the aftertaste of it. The noodles are super soft with lost firmness and just aren’t my favorite. I like that this option is available but it’s just not for me. My 6 year old daughter on the other hand likes it which is important because it was more geared for her and getting her veggies in. I’m glad she likes it so that would be a reason to continue having this in our household.
Lauren V.
Fayetteville
This is the closest thing to Kraft you'll get as a vegan. It doesn't taste exactly like Kraft but as a vegan, it's still a very satisfying comfort food. I'd recommend using 3 tbsp of Earth Balance and about 1/2 cup of almond milk.
Tona S.
Purchased at: Target
I thought I was going to die never being able to have Mac n cheese again. I know that sounds dramatic but I developed an I tolerance to dairy and most of my beloved foods became a no go. All the other varieties of vegan Mac I tried were really gross. This one tastes just like regular. Both me and my fiance, who doesn't have food allergies, are obsessed. There's no weird texture and no issues for me.
Abby H.
Hopatcong, NJ
1,272 reviews
This is a much healthier version of the kraft Mac n’ cheese. It is better for your kids, with less preservatives and added junk. It’s not “healthy” by any means, but it is “healthier.” I recommend it over the Kraft kind.