Annie's® Homegrown Organic Vegan Elbows & Creamy Sauce Gluten Free Rice Pasta Dinner uploaded by Addie M.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Try your spoon at Annie’s new Organic Gluten Free Vegan Elbows & Creamy Sauce! With a decadent sauce made with pumpkin and sweet potato, this organic rice pasta dinner is the way vegan comfort food should taste.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Rice Pasta (White And Brown Rice Flour), Organic Pumpkin Powder (*Organic Maltodextrin, *Organic Sunflower Lecithin), Organic Sweet Potato Powder (*Organic Maltodextrin, *Organic Corn Starch, *Organic Sunflower Lecithin), Organic Corn Starch, Organic Tapioca Starch, Sea Salt, Organic Mustard Powder, Organic Flavor, Organic Paprika, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder.

Katie T.
Washington, DC
I haven't been able to eat dairy for over a year now and this Annie's is the best non-dairy/ gluten free brand that I have found for mac&cheese. I recommend using almond milk or cashew milk for a creamy consistency. Also, if you eat meat adding some chicken or ground turkey definitely makes for a full-rounded meal.
Cortney B.
United States
I was really excited to find a vegan mac and cheese. Its a little expensive for premade mac and cheese but considering its vegan I'd say its on par with vegan prices. It doesnt have enough cheese flavor in my opinion, so I always find myself adding more cheese.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
These are my favorite for cheat meals! I use this for my 9 month old but instead of almond milk I make it with breastmilk so there’s at least some nutrients with it. No I don’t use breastmilk for my portion. These are the best I have found on the market - some other brands are major fails and taste like poop.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
this pasta is great if you want something a little on the healthier/ lighter side.  I would recommend putting some oven roasted chickpeas on top for a crunchy salty kick!
Addie M.
Not worth the hefty price tag. The noodles have to cook AT LEAST 9 mins, they recommend 7-9, but they come out chewy if you do less than 9. I do 1/4 cup milk substitute, 1/4 cup butter substitute. Even then, the 'sauce' is lumpy & thick like baby food. Two stars because the taste is okay but is nothing close to any kind of cheese.
Rachel B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My husband loves mac and cheese, so when I started cutting dairy from our diet, I knew I needed to find a great alternative. That's where Amy's came through. He said it tastes amazing, and it tastes like regular boxed Mac and cheese to me! I even brought some to work and my co-workers didn't know it was vegan!
Luci L.
I can eat this all day!!! Its so yummy the texture & flavor is just like cheese & I'm the most picky eater when it comes to cheese! My hubby enjoys this one as well. I mix it with some vegan butter , vegan cream cheese & almond milk and season it a little to switch it up. Its always a hit!
Kristen S.
Hands down BEST boxed vegan mac and cheese on the market. It is VERY comparable to Annie's organic dairy Mac and cheeses. No phony flavors. Definitely not the best for you, but sometimes you just need that comfort of a boxed Mac and cheese without all the gross animal products.
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
So yummy and easy and comforting. Brings me back to when I was a kid and life was simpler :') Unfortunately, I can't eat dairy anymore due to a sensitivity but this is what I reach for when I'm needing those feels^. The next best thing. I recommend!
Julianne S.
Bel Air, MD
Finding a good vegan mac n cheese that's just as easy to cook as the regular Kraft box we all grew up with is hard work. But Annie's is always my go-to. It's super yummy and I'll share with my non-vegan/vegetarian friends and they still love it.
Madhuri P.
Where can this brand be found?
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Where do they sell this product? I have not seen it at any of my local stores. Wondering if maybe walmart might sell it? And also is it any good. Does it taste like mac n cheese, wondering if my kids would like it...
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY
Do you think children can tell its dairy free?
Zsacari H.
I want to test and taste different vegan macaroni and cheeses to find the best one. Even if it isn't the same exact taste of macaroni and cheese, just something that tastes good. How is the taste of this particular one and how are the noodles since it is a gluten free noodle?
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
Does this taste like the real stuff?? I used to love their Mac and cheese