BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Classic crackers made Annie’s way — and certified organic to boot!  Flaky, crisp, and light: our Saltine Classics are simply great. Just the right ingredients give these saltines a classic style.  Match them up with tomato soup, peanut butter, cheese, or nothing at all.

INGREDIENTS.

Made on shared equipment that also processes milk and soy. Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, and Allergen Statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.

• How does the taste of these compare to original saltines?2 Answers
Rachel A.
Portland
I have always really enjoyed the Annie's Homegrown Organic Saltine Crackers, but especially now that I'm pregnant and having pretty bad morning sickness. I feel like you can purchase Annie's Homegrown anywhere these days so they are really easy to find!
Marina B.
Denver, CO
These are the best saltine crackers you'll have. They don't leave your mouth overly dry but still have a good texture and flavor (as much as saltines do). I won't get any other kind. The shape doesn't make too much of a difference, though the edges aren't as sharp as the traditional square crackers.
Dani G.
Anaheim, CA
I like these alright, but I'm not too fond of their texture. I find them absorbing moisture very easily and not keeping their crunch well.
Allison D.
How does the taste of these compare to original saltines?