Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPretzelsAnnie's Homegrown
Annie's Homegrown Organic Pretzel Bunnies

Annie's® Homegrown Organic Pretzel Bunnies

With sea salt.

Are those Pretzels good ?! Never tried them !! :)
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Organic Pretzel Bunnies!
How would you rate this product?
Marcelene S.
Washington, DC
Such a great snack! I'm 22, but I love the fun shapes and they're the perfect thing to grab on the go, and eat on the bus or take to work. The portion size is good too, which helps because I try to monitor how much I'm snacking in a day.
Jasmina B.
El Paso, TX
My kids love them. Everywhere I go for appointments with my kids I'll have to have these in my bag for snack time on the go
Nikki S.
Caldwell, ID
I’m not a pretzel fan but these are pretty great! Wish they’d release a bigger bag option so we don’t have to keep buying little bags. I love that these are certified organic and contain pretty good ingredients.
Olivia B.
Templeton, CA
I love the Annie's snack mix! The flavor are bold and all of my friends love them! Your mouth(if it is like mine) might become a bit dry after eating these. I don't mind it at all.
Cheyanne N.
Minoa, NY
Annie's has great products. I love these oretzels because they are lower in sodium compared to other leading chip brands
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
My daughter's favorite snack! She likes to make the bunnies hop into her mouth. love that it's organic.
Jennifer B.
This is one of the only snacks my kid will eat. I have to hide the bag so he doesn't finish them all and I feel great giving it to him because I know its good for him. Love Annie's!