Annie's®  Homegrown Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Lisa G.

Annie's® Homegrown Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan is a peace sign shaped pasta combined with delicious, REAL parmesan cheese, flavored with just a hint of garlic. Annie’s Organic Peace Pasta comes in a fun tie-dyed box which features Bernie as the ultimate hippie! Try this cult classic while listening to your favorite 60s bands. Now that’s groovy, baby.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Peace Pasta, Organic Parmesan Cheese (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Organic Whey, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Salt, Organic Corn Starch, Organic Cream, Organic Garlic, Sodium Phosphate, Organic Onion, Organic White Pepper.

Annie's® Homegrown Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese
Lisa G.
Personally for my taste it just wasn’t cheesy enough. I added extra shredded parmesan and that still didn’t do it. I prefer Annie's® Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese even though the ☮ shapes of this pasta are a lot more fun.
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
I make literally everyone try this mac and cheese when we're together. The Parmesan flavor is just so much better than regular old mac and cheese, and the peace sign shapes are adorable. Make sure to follow the directions and mix the cheese/milk/butter together in the empty pan first for the best results.
Haley G.
EASTON, MD
Frigging 10/10! Lived off of this stuff in college! So yummy and 10 times better than Velveeta. The pasta cooks really fast and the flavor is bold. If I am feeling extra rich I sometimes add shredded cheese to the top. Feeds about 2 people and the shape is just so cute
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
Annie's mac and cheese is always so delicious. I try to get it on sale at Kroger, but it's mostly just a splurge type of purchase. It's just your standard mac and cheese with nothing fancy to make it. I love the taste and it's nice that it's organic.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
Love mac n cheese and a healthier alternative is always a plus! Enjoyed the shape and taste of the noodles themselves. Also enjoyed the taste of the sauce, but I would've liked for it to be stronger. Overall, not bad for the price. You can tell that the cheese doesn't taste fake and that's a huge factor for me when selecting a mac n cheese.
Melissa C.
Wake Forest, NC
I love the Aged Cheddar Annie's, but these were not on the same level to me. The spirals were too heavy and the whole grain texture was really too present in my opinion. The cheese sauce also didn't have as much flavor as I thought it could have. I would go for one of their more traditional mac n' cheese flavors before getting this one again.
Sarah Z.
Annie's mac and cheese is the perfect combination of being healthy yet still delicious. The creamy cheese mixed with the spiral noodles is amazing! Overall I am very happy with Annie's delicious spiral mac and cheese!
Rebecca M.
West Chester, OH
I am a HUGE fan of Annie's products and after buying their macaroni and cheese for years the Kraft version simply no longer can measure up. I trust the Annie brand and will continue to buy their food products
Caroline C.
I loooooooove this pasta. The flavors are subtle and rich. I love this because it makes throwing together dinner a snap -- I'll pair this with some vegetables and baked chicken and voila -- dinner is served! This has the ease of boxed mac and cheese but eats like a high quality pasta.
Alyssa H.
If you are a boxed Mac n cheese fanatic, I would give these a try. Going organic is a healthier alternative. The flavor is not quite as rich as some others, but if you add a little salt and pepper or extra shredded cheese it will make up for it.
Misti T.
Does this have good flavor?