Annie's®  Homegrown Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Lisa G.
Annie's®  Homegrown Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese

Annie's® Homegrown Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #40 in Macaroni & Cheese

Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan is a peace sign shaped pasta combined with delicious, REAL parmesan cheese, flavored with just a hint of garlic. Annie’s Organic Peace Pasta comes in a fun tie-dyed box which features Bernie as the ultimate hippie! Try this cult classic while listening to your favorite 60s bands. Now that’s groovy, baby.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Peace Pasta, Organic Parmesan Cheese (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Organic Whey, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Salt, Organic Corn Starch, Organic Cream, Organic Garlic, Sodium Phosphate, Organic Onion, Organic White Pepper.

Annie's®  Homegrown Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese
Annie's® Homegrown Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan Macaroni & Cheese
Buy on Target
Lisa G.
Personally for my taste it just wasn’t cheesy enough. I added extra shredded parmesan and that still didn’t do it. I prefer Annie's® Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese even though the ☮ shapes of this pasta are a lot more fun.
Haley S.
Hillsboro
I love everything about this product. The packaging is cute, the food itself is cute and organic. I got it on campus at SIUC randomly but have seen it at trader joe's.. it met expectations though it isn't as traditionally cheesy as regular mac n cheese or velveeta. Definitely give it a try!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
this is the best one! i love how easy and fast it is to make its one of my favorite cheat meals at least its organic is my rationalization but its so creamy and cheesy love it!
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
I make literally everyone try this mac and cheese when we're together. The Parmesan flavor is just so much better than regular old mac and cheese, and the peace sign shapes are adorable. Make sure to follow the directions and mix the cheese/milk/butter together in the empty pan first for the best results.
Haley G.
Easton, MD
Frigging 10/10! Lived off of this stuff in college! So yummy and 10 times better than Velveeta. The pasta cooks really fast and the flavor is bold. If I am feeling extra rich I sometimes add shredded cheese to the top. Feeds about 2 people and the shape is just so cute
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
I tried this for the first time yesterday and really enjoyed it. The pasta and sauce tasted light and the Parmesan was a nice change in taste for mac n cheese. Overall I was satisfied with this product and would buy it again! Can't wait to try more flavors
Kerry J.
Columbia , MO
Peace pasta is the best Mac and cheese you can get out of a box. The sauce has a real-cheese taste and to make it richer, I always add butter and cream. It's honestly delicious and the packaging and peace shapes of the pasta make it so cute.
Saga L.
i love me some boxed mac and cheese, but this one is by far the best! not only is the shape fun, but the sauce is amazing. It is like an alfredo sauce, but even better!!I buy this in bulk because it is hard to find at my local grocery store.
Alexis S.
I pretty much love anything Annies makes because it's all organic and it also tastes pretty great or more like awesome actually! I love this stuff because it's in fun shapes and I like food that's in fun shapes and it makes even more exciting and fun and I also just taste really good and this is the only brand of mac and cheese that I ever buy anymore
Kasi B.
Puyallup, WA
This is my absolute favorite pasta. First of all the pasta is shaped into peace signs. This tugs at my hippy heart strings. That's not all though, the taste is sensational. I often like to add veggies to my pasta and they pair very well with this particular flavor. The packaging is bright and beautiful. I would definitely buy this product again!