Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsMacaroni & CheeseAnnie's Homegrown
Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & White Cheddar - 6oz

Annie's Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & White Cheddar - 6oz

Meet a creamy, dreamy, and oh-so-cheesy mac made the wholesome and delicious way - with organic ingredients and real cheese. That�s right, Annie�s Organic Shells & White Cheddar Mac & Cheese is made with real cheese goodness, and without the artificial stuff. Perfect for lunch time, dinner time, or anytime you�re digging something downright delicious. This is more than just mac & cheese. This is a craveable comfort food classic made with organic ingredients that matter � to you, to farmers, and to the planet we all share.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & White Cheddar - 6oz!
Allen, TX
Annie's Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & White Cheddar - 6oz uploaded by Stacey T.
Purchased at: Amazon
We eat this all the time!! My boys love it and can’t get enough. Super quick and easy to prepare so it’s great to have on hand!
Annie’s makes really good products that are better tasting and better for your body than other commercial brands.
Memphis, TN
THIS! IS! MY! FAVORITE! STUFF! EVERRR! If I could eat this every day and not worry about the milk and butter I'm consuming I totally would!! While I DO NOT like the microwavable cup version of these (see my review on those), the boxed version makes me want to weep tears of joy every time I get to make some. I LOVE to use this as a base and saute some veggies, like broccoli, spinach, and mushrooms, and add some red pepper flakes and even leftover chicken to come up with a much less fattening version of chicken alfredo with veggies! I have honestly used this to make meals 100 different ways; it's white cheddar base makes it so versatile. I don't have kids yet but when I do they're going to eat this at least once a week!! Ha!
Bradley beach, NJ
Annie's Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & White Cheddar - 6oz uploaded by Paige R.
Hands down best mac&cheese you could ever eat. Organic ingredients and incomparable taste. I love adding broccoli and chicken to mine!
Hamtramck, MI
Best quick lunch! I work from home and when I don’t have leftovers I always keep a box or two on hand for a nice nostalgic lunch. Way cheaper than ordering delivery and just as yummy. I like to add a bit of black pepper.
So fire, hands down the best Mac and cheese to grace this earth. I could eat this every day for the rest of my life.
Middleburg, FL
Literally the best Mac and cheese out there. I’ve been in love with this Mac and cheese for years and years and the quality has never gone down. Super easy to make and I love that it’s healthier!
Broomall, PA
Purchased at: Costco
My 2 and 5 year old love this Mac and cheese! (And so does my husband 😆) It’s a super easy meal to make when we’re in a crunch for time. I buy the variety pack at Costco so we always have more than enough on hand. I usually pair it with some fresh cut veggies and dinner is done! ✅
Hillsborough, CA
This macaroni and cheese tastes amazing it’s my go to when I can’t figure out what to eat. Its also super affordable.
Columbus, OH
I love this mac n cheese. The white cheese version is milder than the others, but sometimes that's a good thing. It's easy to make and is absolutely delicious. I have no complaints and will continue to buy this on my Costco runs!

Looking for your answer?