Annie's® Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & Aged Cheddar

Pasta Shells Joined With The Smooth Texture And Sharp Taste Of Real Aged Cheddar. Made With Organic Pasta. No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat Naturally Good Source Of Calcium &Amp; Protein Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa

We eat Kraft macaroni and cheese. How is this product in comparison?
Are these as healthy as they are marketed to be?
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & Aged Cheddar!
How would you rate this product?
The taste of this is great and doesnt look or taste like a thick layer of processed fake cheese. However i dont like how little there is in a box since they taste so good they dont last as many meals as a box of kraft would.
Hudson, NH
i wish there was more in each box. i can easily eat a whole one by myself but i guess thats more of a personal problem. its not that expensive but it has nicer ingredients then the average mac and cheese. id definitely buy this again. (try putting mixed veg and/or bacon in it)
Louisville, KY
All I can say is yummmmmmmm! It's time to kick Kraft to the curb and pick up some Annie's mac n cheese. I love this stuff. It's organic and tastes great, what more could you want? Definitely gotta stock up on these!!!
Staten Island, NY
The most delicious Mac and cheese ever!!!!!!!! I eat this at least once per week and so does my son! We purchase this at shop rite. It is VERY affordable. The baby shells are so delicious and easy for my 2 year old to eat!
Washington, DC
This is my favorite Annie's mac and cheese variety. It's easy to find in store, it's better for you than competitors, and tastes better too. I also prefer the shape of the pasta, the shells keep the cheese in a nice even coating, rather than elbows.
Newark, OH
I love this Mac & Cheese! It's my go to comfort food! It's so reasonably priced at all retailers. The taste is amazing! It's not runny or water-y at all. Would highly recommend to anyone who loves Mac & cheese!
Yum!! Everyone in our house likes these. Super cheesy taste. Great alternative to that blue boxed stuff. Nice for a quick meal or side to have on hand for my 2 preschoolers. The price is right on these. Would definitely recommend
Fox River Grv, IL
I bought this knowing the ingredients were way healthier than other Mac and cheese boxes. It tastes good but definitely need to get used to it over other brands.
Moreno Valley, CA
BEST MAC N CHEESE THERE IS! I LOVE IT, YOULL LOVE IT! MY MOM LOVES IT, MY BROTHER LOVES IT. ITS CREAMY, DELICIOUS, THE BEST THERE IS. YOU GOTTA TRY IT, BEATS KRAFT MAC N CHEESE.
Lewistown, PA
I love Annie's foods the Mac and cheese is my choice over kraft and that is saying a lot their ingredients are better than others and the white cheddar is the best.