Annie's® Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & Aged Cheddar

Pasta Shells Joined With The Smooth Texture And Sharp Taste Of Real Aged Cheddar. Made With Organic Pasta. No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat Naturally Good Source Of Calcium &Amp; Protein Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa

We eat Kraft macaroni and cheese. How is this product in comparison?
Are these as healthy as they are marketed to be?
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & Aged Cheddar!
How would you rate this product?
Old Saybrook, CT
Annies provides products that make me feel good about what my kids get. No Yellow 5 here! My kids love it, it tastes like other big brand Mac and Cheese but somehow better!
Dallas, TX
This mac & cheese is awesome! It is healthier than the alternatives. I usually buy mine at Whole Foods or Kroger. I eat this fairly often, maybe once a week and I am overall very satisfied. So yummy!
Birch Run, MI
When I"m in a hurry and don't feel like cooking mac n cheese is my go to, this brand makes me feel a little bit better about what I'm eating and it tastes good too!
Great and easy. People of all ages can enjoy this. It tastes good as it comes but if you want to add to it use milk and butter to mix in powder and add some shredded cheese
Yamhill, OR
Everyone wants their kids to have the best. My kids love Annie's as well as me. The flavor is no different from other brands but i know we're eating the good stuff.
Essex Jct, VT
Not terrible for a boxed Mac and cheese but not much different from Kraft. I guess I just buy it bc I hope it’s healthier. Shell shaped pasta isn’t my favorite.
I love Annie's products and this is no exception. Good cheesy flavor, creamy sauce, and noodles shaped to hold more sauce make this my go-to mac and cheese.
Someone gave me this product as a gift one time when I first made a box I was hooked instantly I live Mac n cheese but this product n brand is really good
Littlestown, PA
Annie's is the best! You can't beat the taste or the natural ingredients. I buy Annie's all the time and this is my favorite. It has replaced Kraft.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love love love Annie's products! They are all so delicious. This macaroni and cheese in particular blew me away! I have purchased more than once