Annie's® Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & Aged Cheddar

Pasta Shells Joined With The Smooth Texture And Sharp Taste Of Real Aged Cheddar. Made With Organic Pasta. No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat Naturally Good Source Of Calcium &Amp; Protein Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa

We eat Kraft macaroni and cheese. How is this product in comparison?
Are these as healthy as they are marketed to be?
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & Aged Cheddar!
How would you rate this product?
North Las Vegas, NV
These taste delicious! The only negative is it’s a powdered cheese but regardless, it tastes great! Good to eat as per directions or with extra ingredients like ground meat and spices to make it extra special
Menomonee Fls, WI
Seriously the most delicious macncheese of life. Reasonably priced and readily available at most grocery stores. Unfortunately macncheese is not typically a healthy option, but this is good when I want a treat. This will remain a staple in our home.
Arvin , CA
Actually last week was my first time trying them at a friends house ! Did I love it ? Eh, it was okay ! Would I buy it ? Mm no . No my cup of tea to be honest. Would I eat it again ? Yeah if it my last choice.
Phoenix, AZ
I've eaten Kraft my whole life, decided to change things up for my son and find a healthy alternative that still tasted good. This was definitely the answer. I was worried about the pasta having a cardboard flavor and this did not have that taste at all.
Sacramento , CA
The first time I tried this product was when one of my students took it for lunch and the mom brought me some too. I was super cheesy and just delicious. It's a healthier choice for your family if eating healthy.
Spencerport , NY
This is hands down my favorite boxed Mac and cheese. It has great real cheese flavor and it is very filling. I love that it is organic and is made with healthy ingredients. I buy it all the time it is a staple at my house.
I absolutely love Annie's! It is the most delicious max n cheese that I have ever had. While it might be a few dollars more than Kraft or other brands, the taste is so worth it, as is the peace of mind knowing that it's organic. Definitely try this product.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best instant mac and cheese I have ever had. I only make Annie's mac and cheese. It's very affordable and tastes amazing. I know it's a better alternative to mac and cheese for my son.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Annie's Mac & Cheese shells ever since I had to make it while babysitting. I prefer the shells and the cheese is so flavorful, I don't have to use the whole package, making it healthier. Definitely recommend.
Denver, CO
By far, my favorite Mac & Cheese. I love adding bacon and brussels sprouts with a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Fingers crossed their recent sale doesn't affect their product integrity.