Annie's® Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & Aged Cheddar

Pasta Shells Joined With The Smooth Texture And Sharp Taste Of Real Aged Cheddar. Made With Organic Pasta. No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat Naturally Good Source Of Calcium &Amp; Protein Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa

We eat Kraft macaroni and cheese. How is this product in comparison?
Are these as healthy as they are marketed to be?
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & Aged Cheddar!
How would you rate this product?
Annandale
This is the exception to my rule of no boxed Mac n' cheese. The flavor is true aged cheddar. I eat it when I get home from work/on days I'm off because it's so easy to make. I even made it for my friend one day and she admitted it was pretty good. I will surely continue to buy this again in the future.
This is my favorite mac & cheese to keep on hand for quick dinners! Hard to say that any mac & cheese is "healthy" but I prefer to buy from brands that put an emphasis on health and natural ingredients.
This is definitely our favorite mac and cheese if I don't have time to make homemade. Had a great taste and is organic so definitely a plus! This is something I try to keep in my pantry just in case
Montgomery, AL
LOVE! I found this when my son wanted mac & cheese and I didn't have time to do homemade. I am so glad I tried it! It is wonderful. The sauce is great and the pasta is a really good quality. We eat this a couple of times a month. We have started buying the big pack at Costco.
One of my faves. I love this mac & cheese! It's so yummy when you add a little bit of yogurt into the mix. I don't always eat it, but when I do I'm looking for a quick, easy lunch that's healthier than some like Kraft. My go to, and would suggest to others.
This is an affordable price and a healthy option for kids. I love this brand because I am allergic to MSG so I am able to eat this product. It meets my expectations and I am overall satisfied with this product and the company.
This is my absolute favorite mac and cheese. Kraft just doesn't compare to the amazing flavor Annie's has. I recommend it to all my friends since it is so easy to make. It's just a bonus that it's organic. Perfect for kids and even better for adults.
Marion, IL
I love this mac n cheese! I'm never buying any other brand ever again! These are good for you and taste amazing. I use almond milk Instead of regular milk and you would never tell the difference. Will buy forever
Nolensville
Just recently tried Annie's Mac and cheese for the first time. I like that it's healthier than traditional Mac and cheese and doesn't sacrifice the flavor at all. I was satisfied with the taste. However, it's a little pricey for me so I will only buy this when I can catch it on sale.
Callahan, FL
Myself and my children love this Mac and cheese. It is a healthy alternative to the usual Mac and cheese that's piled with unhealthy ingredients. I bought this Mac and chesse at Winn-Dixie and would recommend it to friends to buy as well.