Annie's® Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & Aged Cheddar

Pasta Shells Joined With The Smooth Texture And Sharp Taste Of Real Aged Cheddar. Made With Organic Pasta. No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat Naturally Good Source Of Calcium &Amp; Protein Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa

We eat Kraft macaroni and cheese. How is this product in comparison?
Are these as healthy as they are marketed to be?
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese Shells & Aged Cheddar!
How would you rate this product?
Charlottesvle, VA
This is my son's favorite macaroni and cheese; he's fervent in his loyalty to Annie's!  It's all he'll eat, and I can trust it to have no gross additives.  We love this product and consider it a staple for a quick meal or side.  It's a tastier version of Kraft Dinner.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I am a huge macaroni fan, so this particular Mac and cheese is great due to the aged cheddar! It’s especially yummy and more flavorful than their original macaroni, I could eat it every day if it weren’t too many carbs!
Tempe, AZ
I love Annie's products! This mac and cheese is so delicious, I refuse to buy any other brand. The ingredients are simple and clean, mostly organic and offer full organic versions. No dyes or artificial flavors. I love how the pasta doesn't fall apart or get all squishy and stuck together. Nice fluffy pasta. The aged cheddar is sooo creamy and cheesy. I find that most store bought mac n cheese never has enough cheese - except this one! My favorite mac n cheese.
Frisco, TX
I had never tried this brand before and was very surprised that it was actually really good. My brothers are very picky eaters and even they said they could tell a difference and preferred this over our usual mac and cheese. I will be repurchasing and would recommend it to others. This is organic and a much heather option.
Saint Louis, MO
Literally could not do without Annie's noodles. Chili mac has become a staple in our household for a quick meal that checks off all the boxes. Annie's is a reliable natural alternative to easy mac n cheese and with a little butter and yogurt is about as good as it gets. And Costco has 12 packs, which is perfect for, you know, busy people and families.
Vegetarian
Murfreesboro, TN
My kids LOVE the Annie's Mac and Cheese! Which makes me happy, because it's organic and much healthier than the kraft mac and cheese. It has a much better taste than the unhealthy alternatives, and i'm sure any kid would love it as much as mine do.
Vegetarian, Organic
Blakely, PA
I am a bit of a macaroni and cheese buff. This Mac and cheese is the king of all. It is made different than what you're used to. You cook pasta and make the cheese sauce separately. Very earthy and cheesy. Tastes like southern cooked soul food. Amazing.
Madison, AL
Annie's shells are my kids absolute favorite. They like both the cheddar and white. I used to buy these regularly as I find them to be more healthy than other boxed macaroni, but the price has gone up considerably in recent years so I try to only buy now when they are on sale.
The best Mac & Cheese on the market! I love Mac & Cheese no matter what, but this is some of the best around. It's really filling and has a good real cheese taste, the only thing is that when you mix it some of the cheese doesn't fully mix in. I personally like it for flavor but it is a downfall for some people.
Annandale
This is the exception to my rule of no boxed Mac n' cheese. The flavor is true aged cheddar. I eat it when I get home from work/on days I'm off because it's so easy to make. I even made it for my friend one day and she admitted it was pretty good. I will surely continue to buy this again in the future.