BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #59 in Macaroni & Cheese

Ethically And Responsibly Produced, 5-Grain Elbows With Organic Valley White Cheddar Combine In A Nutritious, Delicious Meal! Turning To Nutrition Of The Past,&Nbsp;This Product Contains The Five Ancient Grains Of Amaranth, Quinoa, Kamut, Spelt And Durum. Ground Into Flour As Long Ago As 9,000 Years, These Grains Again Today Provide Such Important Nutrients As Fiber, Thiamin, And Niacin. Quinoa Alone Is Considered A Complete Protein Because It Contains All Nine Amino Acids. Absolutely Nothing Artificial Produced Without Antibiotics, Synthetic Hormones Or Pesticides Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Made In Usa see more...

• What to you add to Annie's mac and cheese?10 Answers
  • How are the Nutritional facts? Is it healthier than Kraft? 5 Answers
  • How many of you switched from Kraft to this?14 Answers
Annie's Homegrown Organic Macaroni & Cheese 12 Pack
  • "I was always raised as a kraft kid but as I'm getting older I try to make the best dietary choices possible so i decided to buy the white cheddar annies mac and cheese." in 6 reviews
Kayla M.
I have never been more obsessed with a mac and cheese brand than this one. It tastes a million times better than craft, it's organic which is a plus and it's very cheesy which is always a plus! The white cheddar is totally my favorite and I highly recommend for everyone to try!
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
Yum yum yum. I love this macaroni and cheese. It is pricier than other brands but the ingredients are better also so when I need a Mac and cheese fix I reach for this stuff. I even got my fiancé, a Kraft devotee and weekly mac & cheese eater, fixed on this stuff.
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite mac and cheese. It is organic which is a plus, but tastes best when you make it with non-fat greek yogurt (heathy and tasty!). Inexpensive adds to lists of reasons to try.
Carolina G.
Delray Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Annies Mac and Cheese is the best because the sauce is not too much and has less salt than other brands of Mac & Cheese and the best part is that it's organic and tasty. :)
Amber S.
Neenah, WI
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! If you give kids these, they won't know the difference between regular Kraft and Annie's! Slightly more expensive, but worth it. Would buy again!
Sara M.
Philadelphia, PA
Annie's Mac and Cheese is the absolute best! It tastes amazing and it is healthy and organic which is a HUGE plus for me! It is a Backyard Bash essential!
Bryanna A.
I absolutely love these organic pastas. We get the convenience and quickness of an "easy mac" type meal, but the reassurance of quality from Annie's.
Hannah P.
Mac & Cheese is my all time favorite comfort food. I eat this whenever I'm not feeling well or sick or broke! Annies is a healthier way to get that amazing comfort food as it is organic. I am a huge fan of Annies. I enjoy it more than kraft because it has better and healthier ingredients and has a much better taste. I recommend the white cheddar or the organic hard cheddar with the cheese sauce.
Lauren T.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
This macaroni is delicious! And I feel so much better about making it for my family knowing that it is organic. I love the convenience. I buy these at Costco in a big package and they end up being less than $1 each. Amazing deal! Definitely satisfied overall!!
Katherine H.
Would give zero stars if I could. I usually a white cheddar person, but I decided to branch out, but it did not work in my favor. This is a terrible flavor and I will never purchase this ever again.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Foodie Expert
How many of you switched from Kraft to this?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
What to you add to Annie's mac and cheese?
Caroline S.
How are the Nutritional facts? Is it healthier than Kraft?
Amber H.
Does the flavor of the different types of Annie's macaroni vary much? I tried one of them, and it was really lacking in the flavor department.
ainia r.
What is the price per box?