Annie's ® Homegrown Organic Lemon Drop Cookie Bites uploaded by Christy R.Annie's ® Homegrown Organic Lemon Drop Cookie Bites uploaded by Faith M.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s new Lemon Drop Cookie Bites may be small, but they deliver big on taste and fun! Best of all, they don’t contain any high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, or artificial flavors & synthetic colors that you’ll find in other cookies. These bite-size treats are the perfect addition to lunch and snack bags for toddlers and teenagers alike.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Butter, Organic Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Vitamin E (To Protect Flavor).

Sarah N.
Conway, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wanted a healthier snack to send my daughter to school with. Then I tried them too, they are so good!!! They taste better than some non healthy snacks! Worth trying! And they have other great products too!
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
These cookies are amazing. I got them for my son & he loves them . Perfect size for a toddler because they are small  . The lemon isn't so overwhelming ...it taste like they use real lemons rather than chemicals which I really liked.  I even loved them....I had to go out & replace them fast because I ate half the bag haha. I recommend this these cookies to anyone with a mouth that loves lemon .  Good for on the go & the bag fits in a purse/diaper bag  perfectly.
Cristal P.
Medina, NY
All these cookies are absolutely amazing! My daughter is 3 and she loves everything about them. I love that they are organic and don't contain all the nasty ingredients that the other brands do. As a price a range, they are slightly more expensive than the leading cookie brand, but overall way worth it!
Felicia S.
Ashland , KY
Just call me a big kid when it comes to these. I love anything lemon. These are so good that you can’t just eat a few...haha! The only thing that I would change would to make the lemon flavor a little stronger. Annie's ® Homegrown Organic Lemon Drop Cookie Bites
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
These cookies are like crack! I am a fan of many Annie's products, and I don't typically shop for the "all organic" type products or anything specifically. So I feel good when eating these that the ingredients are slightly better for you, but the taste is never compromised.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My mom gave me these & was really expecting them to be good. I was wrong these are great not at all the flavor or texture I'd thought they'd be. Highly recommend.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Omg, these are super delicious !! Did I also mention they're made from non-GMO and organic ingredients ?! Only con: small bag ! Lol
Brandon B.
Charleston, IL
Anybody who has these would you suggest them for kids?