BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

These Organic Honey Bunny Grahams are hard to stop eating once you start! Bunny Grahams are the perfect size for toddler hands and grown-up handfuls. And, like all of our products, they are as wholesome as they are delicious! Also available in sharing size and a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Corn Flour, Organic Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

• Who prefers teddy Graham's to these guys1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy...3 Answers
  • What makes these crackers so good? I've heard a lot about...1 Answers
Annie's® Homegrown Organic Honey Bunny Grahams

Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Organic Honey Bunny Grahams!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These are great cookies they are sweet and additive when you start eating them you can not stop I have actually eaten a whole box in 30 minutes!!" in 1 review
  • "They are delicious, healthy, and taste so much better than Teddy Grahams. " in 1 review
  • "Especially the chocolate chip ones." in 1 review
  • "The ingredients make me feel better every time I read them " in 1 review
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious, and very cute. I love the bunny shape. They are very similar to Teddy Grahams, however, Annie's is organic and healthier because there is no high fructose corn syrup. It was very reasonably priced as well. It cost less than $4 at the supermarket.
L E.
Nampa , ID
Love these cookies for the great ingredients they have all organic. They are low in sugar and that is organic cane sugar. NON GMO, made with no artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. No high-fructose corn syrup. The best part is my kids love them! A healthy snack. Plus you help to support organic farmers. Annie's® Homegrown Organic Honey Bunny Grahams
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
These are a fav.for sure. I gave this 4 stars because of the price. I tend to buy them on sale. They are very delicious. I could eat a whole box and maybe more in one sitting. I usually buy them on sale at whole foods or kroger. I am not sure if they make gluten free but that would be great.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family and I really love Annie's Homegrown Bunny Grahams All-Natural Whole Grain Graham Snacks. They're wholesome and don't contain junk like high fructose corn syrup. I pick them up at CVS all the time. Thanks, Annie's, for providing affordable organic snacks and entrees!
Amanda L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! They are nice to eat as a snack or pack in a lunch. I love that they are whole grain. They are comparable to Teddy Grahams. They taste just as good and I highly recommend!
Alice S.
Yum. These are so good. Obviously my son loves them too. As do most all kids I know. They aren't too much more money than the old school golden graham bears; I think its well spent for the quality of the product.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this really healthier than regular Teddy Grahams? I don't know. It sure tastes just as good though, so I'd prefer to eat these just in case they really are that much better for you.
BROOKE A.
McKinney, TX
There was a customer link to this product that they were gluten free. Instead of looking at them more closely (they did or do have a type that are gluten free), I ordered and started eating them when they got here. They tasted great (although since I can't normally eat them, I'm not sure what normal graham crackers taste like). I was very ill of course. They also went bad quickly for some reason (within a two week period) and we had to throw them. My husband says they tasted bad and my son wouldn't eat them. They had a terrible smell. I am not sure what went wrong with them. I think Annie's is a normally a really good company to buy from, just had a bad experience with this one.
casey k.
These were the first of annies products that ive tired. We recently got a sprouts store near my house so ive been on this "better choices" kick. These taste just like teddy grahams without all the yucky junk we don't know about. I think this would be a great choice for a paren't who wants to watch what they're feeding their kids or even themselves.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good snacks to keep around! I do go through an entire box on my own within a day or two but that's just because they're so good! They taste similar to graham crackers but they're a little bit sweeter than graham crackers so they're also like a treat.
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these worth buying?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Who prefers teddy Graham's to these guys
Shelby M.
Lisle, IL
What makes these crackers so good? I've heard a lot about them, but I don't see what is different.

Target