BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Annie's® Homegrown Organic PB & J Granola Bars.
New!
Rabbit of approval.
Bennie.
PB & J is a-ok!
No artificial ingredients, preservatives or high-fructose corn syrup-ever!
Product enlarged to show detail.
USDA organic.
Organic.
Whole grain 8g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
Peanut butter & jelly flavored chewy yet crispy.
7 - 0.98 oz (28g) bars.

• I love Anne's brand, how good are these ? And do they have any ot...6 Answers
  • How do these taste? Are they too salty?4 Answers
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Very tasty for the whole family to eat. Quick snack to eat on the go and can just throw them in your purse or put in your kids Lunchbox too. Can be found at just about any food store. The package is always cute bc of the nice bright colord
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
My daughter loves these. She begs for them everytime we see them. They taste really good and being an Annie's product, I don't feel as guilty letting her have them.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I'm always looking for new granola bars because I am always on the go and they are convenient. Well I found these at a supermarket I went to and they taste just like pb&j! They have other flavors too but I love peanut butter! They don't fall apart and make a mess either! They are good and chewy.
Jen M.
cicero, NY
I love these as a healthier on the go option for my kids. I always have a few in my purse and in my van. I feel better giving them one of these as opposed to other snack foods.
Sarah R.
My kids love this treat! Been trying to add more and more organics and this is an excellent way to. Not overly sweet but still tasty. You can't go wrong with peanut butter and jelly
Britney S.
I love these. Organic and taste great, I'm not a fan of some of the other flavors but this one is really delicious. 8 grams of whole grains make them the perfect snack when you're in a pinch.
Allie s.
I love all of Annie's products! These are just as wonderful. They not only taste wonderful, but are organic and packed with decent ingredients for a great little snack. Kids will also enjoy!
Manraj B.
I love these snacks for when I'm on the go or need a quick pick me up throughout the day. Also, it's a healthier alternative to other snack bars that are out there.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I haven't tried these yet but they are on my to buy list and I love this brand anyway. It's easy to find and what I've had so far taste pretty good.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE Annie's snacks and I recently tried these for the first time and loved them. I always have an Annie's bar in my purse now lol.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
I love Anne's brand, how good are these ? And do they have any other kinds ?
Taqwa A.
Dearborn, MI
How do these taste? Are they too salty?