BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #70 in Macaroni & Cheese

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amaranth, quinoa, kamut, spelt and durum join together in a tasty 5-grain elbow pasta with our classic white cheddar cheese. packed with healthy nutrients including fiber, iron, thiamin and niacin, this macaroni also delivers 8 grams of whole grain per serving.

Rian M.
Pocatello, ID
I like the Annies brand because I like their burritos and their bunny crackers. The mac and cheese is okay but a bit expensive. I prefer the white cheddar shells more. Definitely, go for the greek yogurt variation it is tons better. I make this for my younger siblings and they eat it up.
Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
I love Annie's Mac N' Cheese! I first tried this about a year ago and this is mainly the only brand I buy now. They are so delicious, but they do not make you feel overly full after eating them. I think they taste even better than a lot of mac n' cheese I have ordered at restaurants.
Kala G.
The Annie's Homegrown white Cheddar Mac & Cheese is so good! I try to eat organic whenever possible so I really love having Annie's as an option. This is perfect for when my Nephews come over... They love it! I am always sure to keep a box in the pantry for them.. It is so easy to whip up for them and they are always happy!
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
I like these macaroni and cheese mixes but not as much to Krafts because they do taste a little bit organic and not very my image of macaroni and cheese. For those that love organize products or the taste of quote on quote, real, macaroni and cheese, this is for you.
Melanie B.
Washington, DC
Annie's 5-grain organic white cheddar macaroni is, without a doubt, the best mac-n-cheese out there that can be purchased in a box. The flavor does always taste fresh and I can remember the first time I bought it, it exceeded my expectations. I will absolutely buy again (maybe even tonight!)
Mara H.
Annie's Homegrown is a great way to enjoy macaroni and cheese while not worrying about fillers and additives. The pasta has a fresh taste and doesn't taste fake or plastic and the cheese and is always creamy and delicious. I always choose this brand over any others.
HALEY P.
Columbus, OH
Love the white cheddar mac n cheese box!!! It is super easy to make and a little healthier than another brand of mac n cheese. It is flavorful but I like to add broccoli or hot sauce. Can find it in the organic section of any grocery store for pretty cheap.
Emily K.
Auburn, MA
this is really good mac and cheese. i love the white cheddar. even though its organic and that does not make it healthy, I guess it is a plus that its organic? idk. of course the price is up there compared to the others. but try and get it on sale. I am overall satisfied
Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
What could I possibly say about this that would do it justice? This macaroni and cheese is hands down the best macaroni and cheese ever! I also love that they have gluten free options that taste just as good, if not better than the regular versions!
Makena M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
so good and an amazing winter food. I could eat it everyday and annie's never fails to disappoint me. It's extremely healthy and it's a pretty good price for the quality of the food. I totally recommend this :)
Andrea G.
I have always wondered if these are any good and I seem them a lot at Big Lots.What is your favorite out of this brand?