BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #70 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this prod...2 Answers
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great dinner on the go. It's so tasty and cheesy. I always make it cheesy. It's actually good. You can find it at any local store like Walmart ,target, cvs, Walgreen s. I would recommend this product. And the best part that it won't take you long to make.
Annaleisa W.
Very healthy and an organic version of kraft cheesy yummy macoroni and it's pretty good price because it is all natural and whole wheat and I would buy it again
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is seriously the best. I bought it originally for my two babies but after one bite I was hooked for myself!! It is so delicious and easy to make.
Mara S.
This is so easy to make. Tastes great and it is all orhmganic!!!@ great product always have some @my hluze
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
I am a hue Mac and cheese lover but sometimes I don't want to spend a whole bunch of time making it from scratch and Annie's is the best! I don't know exactly what I thought is, but I just find it better tasting than other generic store brands. It's organic too :)
Erika B.
whitby, ON
So rich and creamy! So easy to eat and make. I make it 1 time a week. It's kosher and I like that. Best mac and cheese. I buy it at Wal-Mart or costco
Abigail S.
Always keep on hand for dinner emergencies! Even if  there are not kids at the house, I trust that Annies is a good honest brand.
Sarah W.
My son loves this. Very healthy for a mac n cheese and made with whole milk! Mommy and toddler approved! Very yummy
Bonnie S.
Butler, PA
Wow!  This is Literally the BEST boxed mac and cheese mix I've ever tasted!  It costs more than Kraft macaroni and cheese, but it is so worth the extra money that you spend.  I can't even describe how much better Annie's mac & cheese is.  You can taste the high quality ingredients, and you know that you're feeding a much higher quality food to your family.  I love the taste and so do my kids!
Haritha A.
Annie's is my go-to mac and cheese. Organic and so healthy. But the flavor and deliciousness is still there.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.