Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Nina G.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this! Don't miss the inorganic mac and cheese one bit, although maybe they could try to perfect the flavor a little more? It's a bit pricey so I try to buy in bulk or with coupons
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
This is definitely the healthier go-to option for mac and cheese. At first I did not like the flavor and it depends on the flavor for me. I know enjoy these mac and cheeses.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
I have tried Annie's mac and cheese because I like products that are less processed and better for me. This was not very yummy to say the least.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
I really like this as a healthier option when purchasing boxed macaroni and cheese. I think it tastes better than Kraft! It is a bit pricey, so I can only afford it when it is on sale.
Soummaya S.
Soummaya S.
June 22, 2017, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Creamy Deluxe Macaroni Dinners 12 Pack
This is perfect for if you have a large family! the cheese flavours are present and they are creamy and the noodles are best served al dente .
Cyan J.
Cyan J.
Toronto, Ontario
No matter how they put it, you should probably try to avoid eating frozen foods such as this, no matter what the brand. They are so full of chemicals and very harmful to the body.
Toni O.
Toni O.
This product is SO delicious. Annie's mac and cheese has a really cheddar taste, instead of the fake powdery taste of other brands!
Jonesborough , TN
I love all of the Annie's line of products. High quality food for my family is always at the top of the list.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.