BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #65 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this produc...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nina G.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this! Don't miss the inorganic mac and cheese one bit, although maybe they could try to perfect the flavor a little more? It's a bit pricey so I try to buy in bulk or with coupons
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
This is definitely the healthier go-to option for mac and cheese. At first I did not like the flavor and it depends on the flavor for me. I know enjoy these mac and cheeses.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Environmentalist Expert
I have tried Annie's mac and cheese because I like products that are less processed and better for me. This was not very yummy to say the least.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
I really like this as a healthier option when purchasing boxed macaroni and cheese. I think it tastes better than Kraft! It is a bit pricey, so I can only afford it when it is on sale.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH
The best brand of easy macaroni out there! Love that they strive for better quality ingredients!
emilee s.
emilee s.
This macar onI and cheese is really good. It's extremely creamy ands cheesy
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
I love this macaroni. I love that it is organic and I also love the taste. Its so creamy and delicious!
Sheri P.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Perfect mac and cheese. The whole family loves it and its so much better than Kraft or velveta.
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
After having this, I don't think I could ever go back to another brand of macaroni and cheese.
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Once you have any of the Annie's mac and cheese you will be ruined for life. You will never be able to accept anything less. Annie's mac and cheese tastes the ABSOLUTE BEST. I was hooked after the first time tasting it. Buying it in bulk at Costco ever since even though it costs more.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.