BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #70 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this prod...2 Answers
Sarah W.
My son loves this. Very healthy for a mac n cheese and made with whole milk! Mommy and toddler approved! Very yummy
Haritha A.
Annie's is my go-to mac and cheese. Organic and so healthy. But the flavor and deliciousness is still there.
Mara S.
This is so easy to make. Tastes great and it is all orhmganic!!!@ great product always have some @my hluze
Nadeelen N.
Yummmmy yummmmmy the best , I love organic & great for everyone❣ I love Mac & cheese
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Although I'd prefer made from scratch, this mac and cheese is a better choice than kraft. It tastes perfectly fine, kids love it.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
Love Mac and cheese and love love love Annies products, add them together and you just can not bet it. It is a little on the blah side, but add a little salt and pepper and you are good to go.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This organic macaroni and cheese is a hit with my whole family, even with my pickiest eaters!
Michelle M.
San Diego , CA
Their macaroni has to be some of the best out there. It isn't TOO bad for you and the cheese tastes amazing.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
This Mac and cheese is the creamiest! I like this one better than the regular cheddar one. I was looking for a creamy Mac and cheese and this one tastes really good!
A C.
Knoxville, TN
Very cheesy, very yummy and good for you too. I'm not a big fan of mac n cheese yes i know for shame an i like this better than kraft mac n cheese.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.