Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Cyan J.
Cyan J.
Toronto, Ontario

No matter how they put it, you should probably try to avoid eating frozen foods such as this, no matter what the brand. They are so full of chemicals and very harmful to the body.
Carina C.
Carina C.

I love Annie's! The mac and cheese line is on point and it makes you feel less bad about eating it everyday..
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milton, FL

Finally a REAL food mac and cheese to rival that processed gooey goodness from Velveeta. We buy the regular Aunt Annies white chedder macaroni for everyday, and the creamy deluxe as an occasional treat.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE

Love Mac and cheese and love love love Annies products, add them together and you just can not bet it. It is a little on the blah side, but add a little salt and pepper and you are good to go.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR

I love the "idea" of this product. However, once I got it home, we did not care for the taste or quality of the cheese.
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN

Very cheesy, very yummy and good for you too. I'm not a big fan of mac n cheese yes i know for shame an i like this better than kraft mac n cheese.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC

This Mac and cheese is the creamiest! I like this one better than the regular cheddar one. I was looking for a creamy Mac and cheese and this one tastes really good!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA

Their macaroni has to be some of the best out there. It isn't TOO bad for you and the cheese tastes amazing.
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA

Although I'd prefer made from scratch, this mac and cheese is a better choice than kraft. It tastes perfectly fine, kids love it.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH

This organic macaroni and cheese is a hit with my whole family, even with my pickiest eaters!
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.