Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Miranda V.
Miranda V.

I love this macaroni. I love that it is organic and I also love the taste. Its so creamy and delicious!
Shanna R.
Shanna R.

These are really yummy but won't be buying them too much anymore since the company has been bought out
Alice R.
Alice R.

Mmmmmmmmm!! mac and cheese!! i love mac and cheese i love them so much! easy to make and really tasty
Johanna B.
Johanna B.
Banks, OR

This brand is super delicious and actually a lot better for you than most other brands. Love it!
Sheri P.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN

Perfect mac and cheese. The whole family loves it and its so much better than Kraft or velveta.
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ

After having this, I don't think I could ever go back to another brand of macaroni and cheese.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL

This stuff is so ridiculously delicious. I don't even miss the normal kind of mac and cheese!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

Its more money typically but I get it when its on sale it tastes good and its better for you
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Olmsted Twp, OH

Annie's product never fail to impress me. I love that this is organic and it tastes great.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, Wa

I really dislike this mac and cheese. It tastes like cardboard.
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.