Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Elishas I.
Elishas I.
I love Annie's Mac and Cheese! Both the boxed and the baked are very good!
Sophia E.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love Annie's! It's my household's go to macaroni. It's so yummy and filling without tasting artificial or "junky"!
Shay W.
Shay W.
Warren, MI
I would really love this company is they had more dairy-free options. They say they just haven't found a suitable alternative to their standards, but nearly every other natural/organic company has, so I'm not buying that excuse.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Our house pretty much only eats Annie's homegrown products. Their mac and cheese is always creamy and delicious, and even when made with rice milk and margarine, tastes great. Not many do. We buy in bulk from Amazon and are always stocked up!
lulu j.
lulu j.
Delish and first fast meal ever to be natural I believe great for trips,and, school lunches, anything yuum!!!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
For being organic this is a great option. Good texture and taste! The price is a bit on the high side though
Adrianne s.
Adrianne s.
This is the one Annie's product I've tried and didn't totally fall in love with. I love that it's organic and healthy but the cheese sauce is a bit bland for my family's taste. If they ever change the recipe I'd be tickled to try it again. I'm all about finding healthy and safer alternatives to our home but in my opinion this one missed the mark.
Blair P.
Blair P.
Bought this at HEB on a whim and fell in love with it! It's so good and i love that it's organic! The girls love it too! Great taste and priced right.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milton, FL
Finally a REAL food mac and cheese to rival that processed gooey goodness from Velveeta. We buy the regular Aunt Annies white chedder macaroni for everyday, and the creamy deluxe as an occasional treat.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love the "idea" of this product. However, once I got it home, we did not care for the taste or quality of the cheese.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.