BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #59 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this produc...2 Answers
Blair P.
Blair P.
Bought this at HEB on a whim and fell in love with it! It's so good and i love that it's organic! The girls love it too! Great taste and priced right.
Adrianne s.
Adrianne s.
This is the one Annie's product I've tried and didn't totally fall in love with. I love that it's organic and healthy but the cheese sauce is a bit bland for my family's taste. If they ever change the recipe I'd be tickled to try it again. I'm all about finding healthy and safer alternatives to our home but in my opinion this one missed the mark.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
For being organic this is a great option. Good texture and taste! The price is a bit on the high side though
lulu j.
lulu j.
Delish and first fast meal ever to be natural I believe great for trips,and, school lunches, anything yuum!!!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Our house pretty much only eats Annie's homegrown products. Their mac and cheese is always creamy and delicious, and even when made with rice milk and margarine, tastes great. Not many do. We buy in bulk from Amazon and are always stocked up!
Shay W.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I would really love this company is they had more dairy-free options. They say they just haven't found a suitable alternative to their standards, but nearly every other natural/organic company has, so I'm not buying that excuse.
Sophia E.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love Annie's! It's my household's go to macaroni. It's so yummy and filling without tasting artificial or "junky"!
Elishas I.
Elishas I.
I love Annie's Mac and Cheese! Both the boxed and the baked are very good!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Ethelsville, AL
I love Annie's. It's not too expensive but it cuts out all the bad products and has a great taste! I've tried them all and not one disappoints!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
I Recently tried Annie's mac n Cheese and I was hooked. They are better for you then the traditional mac n cheese brands and still taste just as good.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.